Discharged

I want to thank everyone for your kind messages and support, you've been a source of strength to keep me writing. I've finally worked out a schedule that will allow me to work on my stories more fairly, and my originals too.

If you want to see the update schedule for this month, you can also go to my tumblr page:

(https://www.tumblr.com/blog/katsura369).

That's where I will be posting them from now on to avoid confusion.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Salutations!

I want to thank everyone for your kind messages and support, you've been a source of strength to keep me writing. I've finally worked out a schedule that will allow me to work on my stories more fairly, and my originals too.

If you want to see the update schedule for this month, you can also go to my tumblr page. That's where I will be posting them from now on to avoid confusion.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Her classmates left with their heads lighter but hearts heavier. They had been hoping to sway Sakura away from her former actions but instead, she had drawn them the outline of her mindset and it was them who ended up shifting, it wasn't an entire turn but enough for them to give an idea of the kind of perspective she held and why it was important in their positions and aspiring heroes.

Even with the glittery capes and fame, being a hero had other stages behind it. And she was concerned that at the rate they were going, the reality of that was going to hit them so hard that some of them might not be able to get back up.

Like when Katsuki was taken, their concerns were still for the rules. It wouldn't do if their mindsets made them hesitate on a battlefield. A lot of them were actually like that at the training camp during the attack.

If Shouta hadn't allowed them to use their quirks in battle, they might have attempted to avoid an unavoidable confrontation.

It was only a few hours difference before Sakura was greeted with more hospital visits but she was taken aback by who appeared.

"Excuse me, may we come in?" There was a woman with stunning red eyes and short ash-blonde hair that Katsuki inherited. Sakura didn't even have to wait for the teen to appear behind her to know that this was his mother. There was also a rather timid-looking man, with brown hair and a nervous smile.

"Sakura Haruno, it's nice to meet our son's savior, I'm Mitsuki Bakugou and this is my husband,"

"Masaru Bakugou," He said, putting a hand on his chest in greeting.

"Oi, Fivehead," Katsuki hissed, glaring at his mother. "I told you she didn't-

He never even got the chance to finish his sentence before his mother smacked him over his head. "Don't even try to get started on that I didn't need saving Katsuki! She's in that bed so you wouldn't be!"

"You hag! Quit hitting me!"

She smacked him on his head again, "Shut up! You were too slow and you know it! So you better thank her for saving your ass!"

She was stunned. It certainly explained where Katsuki received his temperament, evidently, it was hereditary. Meanwhile, Katsuki's father was trying to stop them from arguing, softly reminding them that they were still in the hospital.