The Raid Begins

HELLO THERE EVERYONE!

I hope this month's been treating you well. I have come with another chapter for you. I hope this story brings a little more enjoyment to yoru day!

The morning sun filtered through the gossamer curtains, into the room where Sakura stood preparing herself and Eri for the day. The ambiance was one of quiet apprehension.

Sakura's fingers moved carefully as she readied Eri, sorting her out to be on her own for the rest of the day. Breakfast had been a hesitant affair for the young girl, her appetite diminished by the knowledge that Sakura would be absent for the day. Although Sakura assured her she would be well looked after by someone and that she would come back as soon as she had taken care of some business, she failed to admit what that was and Eri didn't comprehend enough courage to ask because somehow it just felt like she shouldn't.

Yet, beneath the surface, an undercurrent of purpose surged through Sakura's actions. Her emerald eyes, both firm and tender, met Eri's, seeking to reassure her fragile heart. With each stroke of the hairbrush, with each whispered promise, she crafted a fortress of love and trust around the young girl.

"Eri," Sakura's voice was a gentle breeze, a whisper of reassurance. "I'll be back by dinner tonight, alright?"

Eri's reply was a nod.

Sakura leaned closer, looking at the girl's reflection in the mirror, hoping to chase away any fears before she left. "Eri, I'm going to come back soon, okay? I need you to be brave and wait for me."

Eri's assent was a fragile yet unwavering "Okay."

A knock on the door pulled her from her thoughts. The door swung open, revealing Shouta.

"We're ready Haruno,"

..

..

..

Izuku's heart pounded like a relentless drum, an unending rhythm of anxiety that reverberated through his very core. Each day leading up to this mission had felt like an eternity, a ceaseless stream of classes and interactions with friends, all overshadowed by a looming sense of dread. The anticipation had been a vice, tightening its grip on his thoughts, making it near impossible to focus on anything else.

News of Shie Hassaikai's sinister plot and Eri's 'kidnapping' had been the catalyst for his descent into this abyss of worry. He had been haunted by the fact that he had lost his chance of saving that girl. The guilt was like a weight gnawing at his conscience.

Nights had been the cruelest. Sleep had eluded him, stolen away by the relentless turmoil in his mind. But then, Nighteye's message had arrived late and unexpected.

Tomorrow. That singular word, appearing on his screen, had transformed his despair into determination. And he was finally able to retrieve a bit of sleep to prepare for the next day.

Izuku found himself immersed in a sea of both familiar and unfamiliar faces, all brought together by a common, urgent purpose. Nighteye, the orchestrator of this alliance, had enlisted several hero agencies. That also roped a few of his classmates who were interning into this as well.

Among them were Ochako and Tsuyu, who were part of Ryukyu's agency. Eijiro, stood tall as he partnered with the hero Fat Gum. And then there was the Big Three, the paragons of strength among U.A. High School.

Mirio Togata, his senpai, wore a smile that radiated boundless optimism, a stark contrast to Izuku's own nervousness. Tamaki Amajiki, who was essentially cornered by Eijiro to join his upperclassman at Fat Gum's agency, exuded a quiet demeanor. Nejire Hado, their third companion from the Big Three, brought an air of exuberance that seemed to lighten the weight of everyone around her.