Chapter 52: Sanrio Mishap

Howdy do Amazing Readers! The gears have been turning this month and the midnight oil is burning! I'm hoping there will be lots more to give as we come towards the end of this year. Be looking forward to it.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

"Don't let go of my hand, okay?" Sakura's voice carried a soft tone of caution as she cast a watchful eye over the bustling scene before her. The vibrant space of Sanrio Puroland was alive with colors, sounds, and the infectious laughter of children. She had seen a mother dash after her adventurous child who had strayed too close to an exhibit, a reminder of just how captivating this place could be for young ones.

Eri, her wide eyes filled with wonder, held Sakura's hand with a sense of diligence that was beyond her years. As Sakura gently lifted off her hood, Eri let out a surprised yelp, a small hand quickly reaching to pull it back into place.

"It's alright, Eri" Sakura reassured her in a soothing voice. She crouched down to be at eye level with the girl, her presence providing a comforting shield against the overwhelming spectacle around them. "I'm right here, there's nothing to worry about, okay?"

Eri's gaze wavered between the colorful characters and the reassuring smile of Sakura. Her hesitance slowly ebbed away, replaced by a flicker of trust that glimmered in her eyes. She stole another glance at the kaleidoscope of sights before shifting her gaze back to Sakura, offering a small nod as if acknowledging that she wasn't alone in this dazzling world.

"So, what do you want to do first?" Sakura asked. With a gentle gesture, she extended a pamphlet toward Eri. The pamphlet showcased a plethora of rides, exhibits, and attractions that awaited their exploration. Though the park was a symphony of sensory overload, children were immersed in their own world of delight, chasing after their favorite characters and chasing their imaginations.

"I can choose?"

"That's right, I'll read out anything you need but you get to pick what we're doing today,"

Eri's tiny fingers carefully took hold of the pamphlet, her gaze skimming over the vibrant images and descriptions. A sense of empowerment radiated from her as she held her choices in her hand, each one a possibility that she could shape into reality. It was both overwhelming and exciting.

Sakura watched Eri, sensing the little girl's blossoming excitement. Amidst the whirlwind of activities around them, Sakura hoped to create a space where Eri could experience the same joy as the other children.

The air was filled with the laughter of kids as they darted from one attraction to another. Sakura's attention remained firmly on Eri. As Eri pointed to a few options in the pamphlet she wanted her to read out and elaborate on them.

"Great choices," Sakura encouraged.

..

..

..

The first floor of Sanrio Puroland greeted visitors with an enchanting spectacle. It was as if a whimsical forest village had sprung to life. Stairs led the way to kawaii-decorated bridges that meandered along trees, seamlessly merging with charming cottages that adorned the floor. This fantastical fusion was designed to delight kids and adults alike, offering a realm of imagination to explore and enjoy.

Sakura and Eri stepped into this delightful place. The cottages, each uniquely adorned with Sanrio characters, seemed to invite them to step into a world where magic was not just a concept, but a reality. The entire space was bathed in perpetual daylight, a celestial sky painted across the ceiling to evoke a timeless, sunny day.

Amidst this charming setup, beloved characters stood at various corners, their welcoming presence beckoning visitors to capture memories through photographs. Children squealed in delight, their excitement palpable as they gathered around them.