《23》

"But sir!" Jisung pleaded with his head lowered, almost awaiting a warning slap from the elder man for his cheeky behaviour

If only Chenle was there. The older would have gotten his way since he seldom didn't.

"There is no chance that this arrangement will change. At this stage it's my own and damn obstinacy that's preventing it!" The shorter man angrily huffed, an accusing finger pointing at the two who both looked to the tiled floor as if there was something interesting there.

"We knew you'd say that...So if you look to your left out that window," Donghyuck began, raising his head with a mischievous grin while pointing the the rather large glass pane. "You'll see our fans. The funny thing is that with the click of a button, Jisung and I could make them leave."

Upon looking to the fracas beneath at the entrance of their building, the eldest's face heated up with unfiltered fury as he snapped his gaze back to the two boys who failed miserably at masking their smirks.

Jisung's hands were still clasping onto one another to distract himself from the constant perspiration that was building up on his brow.

"What have you idiots done?!" He shrieked, loosening the suddenly suffocating tie whilst pushing past them. "Stop this nonsense!" He raged, eyes lit with a fire that almost scared the boys if they weren't aware of the other people who kept a weary eye on the escalating situation.

They had clued the full crew in on their plan, and luckily no snitches had proved to be an obstacle for them.

They could see from the corner of their eyes that the crew were prepared for any mishaps that may have come from the clearly infuriated man who had his fists clenched by his side while eyeing the two dangerously.

"Get them to leave, NOW!" He yelled, hand raised. His actions were stopped by the very familiar and melodic ringtone of their boss' phone.

With a sigh of utter frustration, he turned away, delving his hand into his pocket and answering the phone with a sharp 'what?'.

It didn't take the two weather presenters long to know who was on the phone, for the man repeated his brother's words.

"They have started a protest too?!" He screeched, whipping his head back to snarl at the two boys who had their lips pursed to prevent a cheeky chuckle from escaping. "So what's the plan?"

He stormed from the room, not even giving the pair a second glance before slamming the door behind him.

"Do you think it worked?"

"I think so."