《26》

"Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen," Chenle started, his hands trembling as he stood alightly ahead of Jisung

"Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen," Chenle started, his hands trembling as he stood alightly ahead of Jisung. His heart was pounding erratically in his chest as he sent a brief glance back at the cool, calm and collected Korean.

"Welcome to today's weather forecast. There will be a storm coming in from the west as a start to winter," Jisung followed, their chemistry already melding so well together as the broadcast smoothly flowed along.

"There will be an orange weather warning in Seoul for the next two days, but the sun is due to show itself over the weekend."

Jisung edged closer to his clearly nervous presenting partner, and he felt the older instantly relax in his presence.

The taller's face changed from an awkward expression to his usual cheeky one as he threw the script to the side, out of camera view. He would say it was unintentional, but the papers elicited a groan from his boss, who was coincidentally hit.

He ignored the killer glare that was sent his way, and decided to focus on that later when he would probably get scolded for doing so.

He felt a warning nudge from beside him, but he turned to see that instead of the angered expressions that Chenle once wore, he was very clearly trying to suppress a smile as Jisung cleared his throat.

"Be careful on the roads because due to a drop in the temps, there will be black ice forming thanks to the below freezing temperatures at night. Black ice isn't the only thing that I fall for." His eyes watched Chenle intently, awaiting a slap or an eye roll but instead Chenle turned in his heel, him too throwing the script away.

"Just date me already!" He groaned, getting on the tips of his toes to place a kiss on Jisung's cheek. "Your pick-up lines just haven't been good lately."

The brunette froze, his face becoming a fuchsia colouring as eyes stayed widened.

Only stuttered messes fell from his mouth as he tried to catch up with the moment.

"What just happened?" He whispered, hesitantly turning back to the main camera to see that there were dozens of incoming comments - mostly cheering for the pair.

"What do you say, stupid?"

Still in shock, only a smile was given in response, but the nation knew what the answer was.