《27》

"How long until they arrive?" Chenle called out from the bathroom as he styled his hair into a presentable look for their day out

"Five minutes!"

The apartment full of bustling showed the boyfriends working in sync to prepare for their double date with Mark and Donghyuck who were due to arrive at any moment.

"Don't you look dashing?" Jisung quipped as he walked into the bathroom. He rested his head atop Chenle's head, his arms wrapped around the shorter's waist as he admired their reflection showing two smiling boys.

"What can I say-"

The sound of Chenle's doorbell rang out through the pristine apartment. It was an apartment that Jisung had become well acquainted with since their relationship began a few months prior.

"And I would say that is them," Jisung sighed, staying in that position for a moment longer before tentatively dragging himself away from his beautiful boyfriend.

He trailed towards the door while adjusting his oversized t-shirt which hung beneath his collar bone ever so slightly.

With a swift motion, Jisung threw the door open, revealing two casually dressed presenters.

"Hyuckie! Mark!" Jisung exclaimed, lunging forward to embrace them both. The shorter two chuckled at his childish antics, but still accepted his cute action.

"Hey Sung. How's life been treating you?" Mark mumbled, voice muffled by the taller's crushing hold.

"Not bad. Not bad at all!"

He dragged them inside, shutting the door behind them quickly before leading them to the couch when're the three sat, awaiting the fourth to join.

"Lele will be out any minute, then we can head to the cinema if you want," he quietly offered, his eyes set upon the bathroom door.

"Sounds good." With a reassuring thumbs up, a quick agreement was made.

"So how are you two doing?" Mark asked while his hand played with Donghyuck's fingers. "I mean it's been three months since your dramatic get together."

"It took a long time, but I think that it was definitely worth it," the youngest whispered, resting his chin upon his palm while he thought of the gem he had acquired. His special Chenle. "And you two?"

The brunette looked to their interwoven fingers and immediately smiled.

"He grew a pair and finally asked me out, if that's what your getting at," Donghyuck announced, his eyes lit with happiness as he turned and stuck his tongue out at his embarrassed boyfriend. "So a happy ending for the four of us, would you say?" He pressed, smiling to Chenle as he walked in.

"Definitely."

They stood from the seat, Chenle and Jisung walking side-by-side to the door while Mark and Donghyuck followed.

"Those two are so damn cute together," Chenle whispered to the taller before resting his head on his shoulder as they walked to the elevator.

"Not as cute as you."

"You and your damn flirting!"

The End ~