《7》

"The weather seems to be beautiful for the next two days, but it will never be as beautiful as Chenle," Jisung matter-of-factly slipped into the script, even if the black and white page didn't indicate such a queue

He let his eyes fall to the older, preparing for the unamused expression that he always wore. Of course today wasn't special even if they had spent the morning with their hands interwoven, and as Jisung looked into Chenle's hazel eyes, he saw the clear expression of disappointment.

Yes, it hurt him greatly, but it also made him feel a rush of independence. If he could control how Chenle felt on the anger spectrum, then he was sure the other emotions would come gradually, and he was positive that love wasn't different.

A long road indeed, but was it worth it? Hell yeah.

"Well everyone is watching for the weather, Ji, not for your sad-ass pick up lines," Chenle responded, his own script being forgotten and scrunched up in his hands unintentionally.

"You would be surprised, Lele. Just look at those comments flying in." There was a daring tint to the younger's voice, as if he was challenging Chenle to look and see for himself.

With a raised brow, Chenle leaned in closer to see that comments were indeed flying in with many fangirls announcing their support of what viewers had named 'Chensung'.

"Well then, I guess it's my job to steer this conversation back to the weather if no one else agrees," Chenle muttered distastefully. "And really Jisung? That line of all? I said I'd let you have a good one-liner."

The brunette merely shrugged before he winked at Chenle. "I still get my date at the end of the day."

"It's dinner, not a date, Ji. Don't get them confused with one another." With that being said, Chenle looked into the lens again, a new hesitance in his way as he tried to continue the forecast.

Why did Jisung always get his way? Why did the damn kid get everything he wanted with the click of his fingers?

Chenle was no wiser to an answer, yet he still yearned be told why, even if in the back of his mind he knew why...Jisung was bloody charming.

"There will be a depression rushing through the country in four days to follow the lovely weather that we've received," the ravenette said with false confidence. He needed to seem strong if he was to one-up Jisung in any way.

"But these days won't be as depressing as the ones I spend without Chenle," the younger hummed while looking directly into the camera. A smile threatened to find a way onto his lips, but the stern look that he received made the victory seem less achieved.

How was he meant to win when there was no pleasing Chenle?

It was quite the situation really, and neither knew how to handle it.

"That is all for today's forecast."