《10》

"Ugh, I'm stuffed," Chenle sighed

"Ugh, I'm stuffed," Chenle sighed. His plate only left with a few lettuce leaves.

"Was it good?" Jisung questioned while leaning forward, capturing the other's eyes as he spoke.

"It was amazing, Ji. We should do this again soon, but I'll pay next time," he chuckled. He found it quite a challenge tearing his eyes away from Jisung's, but he knew that the fluttering feeling in his stomach would only stop if he did.

He flicked his gaze away, a small blush spreading on his cheeks as he coughed to clear his throat.

"So," the older mumbled, picking up his fork and pushing the lettuce round his plate to distract himself frown the brunette who still hadn't stopped staring at him.

Both were a bit tipsy, so Jisung thought nothing of the pink hue on Chenle's cheeks.

"Too stuffed for ice cream? My favourite parlour is down the road," Jisung begged while jutting his bottom lip out.

Chenle sighed, looking up to see the younger pouting childishly.

Who was he to deny an ice-cream. It was late, so he wasn't even sure if it would be open, but Jisung seemed pretty confident that it would be.

"I'll just settle the bill. You can get ready to go if you want," Jisung gently said, pushing against the table to get up.

He casually walked to the desk, seeing the same unamused waiter standing their with a frown that creased his forehead.

Jisung swallowed the snarky remark that he so desperately wanted to send to the other. He knew fighting with the staff wouldn't benefit him at all.

He smiled politely at the other man, knowing he would only receive the snarl which seemed to have stayed on the older's face since their arrival.

It made Jisung sick to the stomach.

"Oh...you're here," the man sneered, his nose lifted in a snooty manner. He reached to take Jisung's card, holding with only the tips of his fingers, as if the card was diseased.

"Sorry, Sir, may I ask why you've been nothing but rude to me and my co-worker during our dinner?" The man blushed, only now piecing together that his accusations had been incorrect.

"C-Co-worker?" He stuttered, grasping the card tightly, hoping that this mistake could be forgotten.

"Yes. What about it?" Jisung quipped, brow raised, as if he was challenging the clearly flustered waiter.

"I hope you enjoyed your dinner. Here's your card," the man whispered, his cheeks still a flaming red as he bowed to the weather presenter.

"Thank you." He snatched the card back, sending a condescending  smile before turning on his heel.

He made his way back to the table, smiling sweetly at Chenle who was clueless to the whole ordeal.

"Ready to get some ice-cream, Sweetie?" He asked, trying his luck.

The glare he received in return was a dangerous one, and it was one that was ineffective for the lovesick boy.

Rejection bounced off him at this stage.

"Of course, Asshole."