《17》

"You're so damn selfish, Ji!" Chenle screamed while throwing weak punches to the taller's chest. "I fucking hate you."

Jisung felt his chest tighten painfully at those words and at the sight of the older starting to tear up all because he was too weak to tell him of the transferral.

"Lel-"

"Don't fucking call me that! You selfish bastard!" The infuriated look in the ravenett's eyes faded into that of a broken expression.

The tears that had built for minutes finally came streaming down his face as he collapsed into Jisung's chest.

The taller quickly caught him, pulling him in close and rubbing soothing circles into his back as the heartbreaking sobs rung through the office that Jisung had convinced Chenle to go to.

"I'm sorry," Jisung whispered while he rested his chin on Chenle's head, looking out into the distance in thought of what he was going to do.

"You can't leave me," the older whined, his voice filled with pain as the sobs refused to subside. "I won't let you...You can't."

A silence filled the room. He swallowed his cry for a moment, not wanting to break away from the warm and safe feeling of Jisung's arms.

But as soon as it stopped, the sobbing continued, the broken weather presenter cussing the other out for what wasn't even in his control.

"Please?" He begged persistently, not wanting to let go of the one thing he took for granted. "I won't yell at you, Ji. I'll let you flirt and use your dumb pick-up lines! You can-"

Even if Jisung had yearned to have the older's acceptance for years, he didn't want it at that moment.

"Tell me all this in two years when this contracted transfer runs out. For now though, please be nice to Mark."

Chenle only nodded into Jisung's chest as all the anger and sadness fell away. He felt empty, but he knew that it would only really become worse in the weeks to follow. 

"Can we have one more broadcast for the sake of possibly not doing it together for another two years?"