《11》

Blissful

Blissful. That was one way to describe how Park Jisung felt as he looked ecstatically at his hand which was interlaced with Chenle's.

"Lele?"

The ravenette didn't raise his head at the younger's questioning tone, and instead tried to hide the subtle blush that dusted his cheeks.

The sky was dark, and the only source of light was the dim and flickering lamppost that towered over the pair.

Choosing to not question why the older had grabbed his hand, Jisung simply closed his eyes for a moment of appreciation.

Even if the progress was small, he still saw the difference between them in high school and them now.

Chenle, on the other hand, wasn't quite sure why he did initiate what would be counted as a relatively intimate action, but blamed it on the alcohol in his system.

"It's a beautiful night, isn't it?" The younger sighed whilst swinging their hands back and forth as they walked through the buzzing streets of Seoul.

The city was only coming to life now at the late hour of twelve.

College students who had consumed too much alcohol, stumbled through the street in groups. Their slurred conversation didn't really make sense, but it made Chenle smile fondly as he reminisced on their college days only four years back.

"It is indeed. If we hadn't been the ones to research it, I wouldn't believe that the weather would be packing in so soon," he whispered, not sure how he would explain how he was feeling.

It was all surreal for no reason. It was like a dream, but it wasn't. He felt like he was floating around the city, hand-in-hand with Jisung as the bright stars twinkled calmly in the sky.

If he was ignoring the yelling of drunken adults who stormed through the streets completely unaware of their actions, Chenle would say that his time spent with his co-worker was quite....calm?

"They were the days, Ji. Weren't they?" Chenle asked, tilting his head up slightly to see Jisung smiling and nodding, him too remembering the fun that their group of friends had in their college days.

"They went by so fast, y'know."

Chenle nodded, his raven locks moving with the action cutely as he perked up slightly.

"Is that the parlour?" He excitedly asked, changing the topic off one that they had visited many times. School.

Seeing that Jisung wanted to linger longer on the conversation that the older always veered off for no apparent reason, Chenle quickened his pace, jogging slowly while dragging the taller along behind him.

Almost forgetting their previous discussion, Jisung started giggling, letting himself be dragged by the other.

He liked this. He liked spending time with Chenle without any tension.

He liked it a lot.