𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

(CHAPTER NINETEEN)

TO be completely honest, I spit my drink out all over the floor and the bar. I gave the bartender an apologetic look, but he just shook his head and started wiping down the counter. I brushed my hair back and mentally prepared myself for whatever could possibly come out of this evening. I don't know why I'm surprised at all, but I really hadn't been expecting this. I didn't invite them. Who the fuck is going behind my back and doing this shit?

"What are you doing here?" I turned, crossing my arms, seeing Harry standing there with Jamie.

"Mami! I love the shirt." I smiled politely at Jamie and thanked him.

"Don't know. Chuck invited us and there's no way I'd miss a chance to see you embarrass yourself." Harry is such a bitch, I swear. As if I'm going to embarrass myself. I'm a pretty good performer. At least I am in bed when I need to fake an orgasm. But that's not what we're talking about right now.

"Alright. Let's go." I walked away from them to find a vacant table. I need to sit down before I get dizzy. There are too many people and too many lights for me to be able to function right now.

I sat down with Charlie on my left and of course Harry was on my right. His hand placed itself on my knee under the table. I wanted to push it off, but I kind of like it there. It's warming my leg.

"So, what did you do today?" Mabel asked me from across the table. I shrugged.

"Nothing much. Cleaned out my closet." Nothing happened. I was bored. Just another day of endless torture. I'm going to give up soon and just resort to a cardboard box in an alley somewhere.

"Cute. I haven't done shit, so better than me. Harry, how have you been, champ?" She obnoxiously sipped her drink through the straw and he blinked at her.

"I worked out all day." He squeezed my thigh, making me jump and Charlie glance over at me. I waved him off and picked up my drink.

"Hot. Like at what point are you going to be like, I'm sexy enough, I should stop?" Is that even a real question?

"Never, probably. Plus, Holly likes me like this." He winked and I stepped on his foot under the table.

"I'd like you more if you shut the fuck up." I muttered so only he could hear me, but he wasn't phased in the slightest way. He squeezed. Again. I pressed my nails into his wrist and he smiled sweetly at the side of my face.

"How is the training going? Is she getting better?" Charlie leaned around me to see Harry and my hand hurriedly clutched onto Harry's again that was starting to make an ascend.

"Of course. She's doing amazing. She has definitely improved since we first started." Aw, really? He'd never tell me that shit himself. I didn't make a big deal out of it, I just focused harder on my drink. How do they get the ice shaped like this anyway?

The table got into another conversation that I could not pay attention to for the life of me, so I just stirred my drink and watched the man on stage now. He's doing a great Madonna impression. I love him.

When he was done, I clapped obnoxiously for him while simultaneously shoving Harry's hand off my leg. He just set it back again, so I was wondering if there was any point in trying to get him to stop.

"Mabel! Let's fucking go!" I yelled after taking two shots one after the other and she screamed back before I climbed directly over Harry's lap to get out of the booth. We grabbed each other's hand and went to the front, hoping to get a turn.

"What do you want to sing? Are you feeling emotional?" I narrowed my eyes at her and she nodded. "Yeah. Seems it. Let's do one of our favorites then." She let my hand go and ran over to the man who was controlling all the music and stuff. I glanced over my shoulder, seeing Harry drinking something clear out of a glass with his eyes zeroed in on me. I stuck my tongue out at him and he cracked a smile before shaking his head. I looked back as Mabel came rushing towards me. She must have had another drink somehow when I was turned the other way.