𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬

Little note before we start. TW bc we're talking about real shit here. Drugs, drug use, addiction, I think that's it though (srry for the mini spoiler)

(CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE)

HARRY did not enjoy the male server trying to make conversation with me. He said he liked my necklace and Harry might as well have gone batshit crazy. But it was a nice little payback after what happened with the hostess. Except it turned out a smidge different.

He was up out of his chair, seconds from grabbing the guy by the collar, but I grabbed his wrist tightly and somehow managed to hold him back. He told him to stop looking at my boobs and start doing his job. I genuinely think the guy just had a thing for my necklace, but Harry was exaggerating it a bit.

"Fuck. Why does everyone have to just stare at you? I know you're hot shit, but damn." He shook his head. His comment made me raise my eyebrows.

"No one even talks to me when we're together."

"They don't have to say anything. I can see it. I know what they do," He looked dead serious. I wanted to laugh, but he would get mad and be pouting for the rest of dinner. "Hey. Who's talking sweet to you when I'm not there?"

"All the guys do." I replied sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

"Of course. I would expect no less."

Our food came and it was really good. Harry insisted on pressing kisses to every part of my face he could reach in between bites. I had no real problem with it, I just had to pretend I did. I would shove his shoulder and give him a dirty look, but he didn't really care too much about how scary I tried to be. He just smiled and leaned back in.

"What's next?" He looked up from his plate and stared at me blankly. "I'm not saying there has to be something next, I just wanted to know. Stop looking at me like that."

"I told you what was next. I'm going to take you to the car and make you cum again. And again. And again. And probably again after that until you physically can't take it anymore, your legs are shaking, my seats are drenched, you look all fucked out, and you're going to love it." I sat back in my chair and pursed my lips.

"Huh. I thought you'd say ice cream or something. That's nice though." I nodded and he shrugged.

"Let me taste you and I'll give you anything you want." That's only a small price to pay. He's really trying. If you could see his face right now. I'm kind of getting scared to be honest.

"We'll see."

Dinner ended with me trying to steal the tab, but Harry swatted my hand away and demanded that we have dessert. He's really saying fuck it to the meal plan, huh? He ordered us this huge piece of chocolate cake and that thing was gone in a matter of minutes.

We walked out of the building and stopped at his car.

"I know what I want." His arms wrapped around me.

"Anything."

"I want to see pictures of you when you boxed." He huffed and dropped his arms from me.

"But why? I wasn't even that cute." I hit his chest because that's definitely not true. I don't even know what I'm expecting, but I just know it's going to be good.