𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀-𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

(CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE)

WE sat down at a place called Chicory. Literally just Chicory. It was cute and Harry's pick, so I didn't care much about the name. I stared down at the glass table we were at and it had dried flowers crushed under it. Oh, that's cute too.

Mabel sat next to me while Harry sat directly across from me. I immediately put my feet into his space just so we would be touching. He's pretty ace at footsie and I didn't even know that was a thing, but apparently, it is. So, while he's rubbing his foot against my ankle, I'm trying to decide what to eat. Everything looks really good and I'm honestly feeling like ordering one of everything, but then these two would look at me with that look in their eye and probably call my therapist.

This is one of those places where you order at the counter, so I forced Harry to go up and he rolled his eyes at me before committing our orders to memory and going to stand in line. Mabel turned to me.

"So, are you actually alright, or is this one of those times where you're going to save it for when you're alone?" Rats. She's onto me.

"I'm fine right now, Mabel. I'll call you if I decide to have a mental breakdown, okay?" No. I won't. No one really has to know. And they won't. Not that I'm counting on it, but when I lay down to go to sleep tonight, it's over.

"Fine. If you need to stay the night again—"

"Mabel. I love you to death. Stop asking." I patted her hand and grabbed my phone from my purse that I completely forgot was wrapped around me. I was only looking at it to pass time and then I took up taking pictures of Harry standing at the counter, now ordering. It's a great pastime and when I send them to him later, he's not going to like it.

When he did come back, he started right back up with his feet and reached across to grab my hands.

"Did you enjoy your fantastic time without me yesterday?" I squeezed his hands, shaking my head.

"Nope. She interrogated me the entire time. Why would I?" Mabel gasped, bumping shoulders with me.

"What she means is, I got her wine drunk and she told me all her secrets." He raised his eyebrows, glancing from her and back to me.

"I'll have to try that sometime." I kicked him in the shin and he didn't even flinch, so I ripped my hands away from him to cross my arms. I'm not impressed that he apparently has such a high pain tolerance. If someone kicked me in the shin, I'd be on the fucking floor.

"Okay. So, what did you do last night besides jerk off to little ladies on a screen?" He laughed, leaning back in his chair, seeming unbothered.

"I actually jerked off to a photo of you." My jaw dropped.

"What?"

"Yep. Took one when you were sucking me off the other day. Great material." I really didn't have anything to say in response. Not anything damaging anyway. Mabel is just sitting silently beside me, probably fucking disgusted, as everyone else seems to be whenever Harry and I talk to each other. But she just stuck to looking between her phone and us bickering back and forth.

"Can I see it?" After I rushed to the other side of the table to see his screen, I sat back down feeling hot. I need to not think about that for too long. "Fine. Anything else?" He hummed, sliding his phone back in his pocket.

"I had Chinese last night. It was amazing and I wished you were there the entire time. God, don't make plans that don't involve me anymore, okay?"

"You'll get sick of me."

"I could never, Holly Grace." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Who gave you that confidential information?" He glanced at Mabel.