𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Luffy was confused. Why would Hancock still be up? He was sure that she would have eaten and gone to sleep by now. But nope! He walked through the door and there she was; awake and crying. He felt bad. Like really bad.

Now, Hancock was in her bedroom with the door locked.

Luffy put his things down and walked upstairs to go after his girlfriend. Hancock wasn't the type to get mad when she's formed bonds, but just like how she felt, Luffy too, felt that they had drifted in their relationship.

Girls at their workplace always swarmed Luffy. He was playful, hot, powerful, oh the power!

But Luffy knew that. He knew the things he could do. Hancock was special to him; the only woman who he thought deserved his attention. However that may be, the raven haired woman felt different. After the occurrence with Nami that happened a few months back, the woman apologized.

Her and Hancock became friends again and so did her and Luffy. Nami was still single though.

≈☆≈

Luffy made his way to the door of the bedroom he shared. Reaching for the doorknob, he attempted to open it; only to be met with a locked door.

"Couch."

He heard his girlfriend bark from inside the door. "Sleep on the fucking couch."

"Hammock, I can explain." Luffy beat his hand on the door, talking to it. "I swear I wasn't out with anyone. You know that you're the only woman I'll ever touch." He sighed, preparing to speak again.

"No. I don't want to hear it." Hancock choked out, she was obviously crying.

"Look. I was working in the office right? I got tasked with the monthly magazine last minute and I had to put it all together. It took me at least three hours. Then, on my way out, Nami stopped me. She tried to come home with me since she was obviously drunk, and I don't even know how she got alcohol from the building. I didn't do anything with her, I swear to the emperors I didn't." He finally finished.

After hearing no response from her, he cleared his throat, "I love you, Hancock. You're the only one. I would trade all the diamonds in the world for you. The one piece even!" He sighed, "I can make it up to you right now.."

Hancock let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. Of course, she hadn't forgiven him. But he was her boyfriend for months now and even though they had drifted, she still trusted him. Hell, they lived together.

So; she swallowed her pride and went to the door. Luffy heard the 'click' sound of the wood in front of him opening, revealing the beautiful raven-haired woman that he came to love.

"Make it up to me." She lifted her chin, "now."

Luffy walked up to her, grabbing her face in her hands. "I'm so sorry I made you wait." His hands ran through her raven locks. "But it'll all be worth it, I promise."

He leant closer to her face, her hot breath moving across his lips.

Looking her in her eyes to ask for consent, she stayed put, letting him know it was okay. He finally connected their lips. After weeks of not touching each other, the kiss ignited a passionate flame between the two that they missed oh so badly.

The male licked her bottom lip, requesting for entrance. Their tongues danced together, battling for dominance before Luffy won. His tongue explored every inch of her mouth. Breaking apart for air, a trail of saliva connected the two.

Luffy ran his hands up Hancock's shirt, leaving trails of kisses down her neck. After finding her spot, he began sucking on it; leaving a dark red mark. "Luffy.." Hancock looked up at her lover, "aaah~" he continued leaving love bites on her skin, earning small moans.

He smirked. If Hancock could moan from such small actions, his mind would kill him with ideas by the end of the night.

Pulling her shirt off, he started kissing down her chest. They made their way to the bed while stripping Luffy's shirt and both of the two's pants. Tossing them on the floor, they continued. Or they would have, if Luffy's phone didn't start ringing.

"Who the hell is calling at five in the morning?" Luffy grumbled, obviously angry from getting interrupted. "You gonna get that?" Hancock pouted, leaning up on her elbows. Luffy planted one last kiss on her lips before getting up and answering his phone.

"Yes?"

"Mhm."

"When?"

"Okay. That'll work. See you then."

Hancock was curious. After those last words, Luffy hung up, turning to his girlfriend. "It was Dragon. He wants to meet up with us for lunch in a few days. Monday to be exact. He also said that he's only calling so early because he gets up around four every morning for his own work, and assumed that I would be up too."

She breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Wanna cuddle?" Luffy asked, tilting his head cutely, earning a nod from Hancock. "Do you forgive me?" He crawled into the bed with Hancock. "I guess so. You still owe me what could've happened though."

The male laid behind Hancock, wrapping his arm around her side. From in front, she could feel the tent in his pants against her ass. "Wanna get rid of that?" She teased. Luffy pressed it harder against her, "will you?"

≈☆≈

Surprise!!

I updated for the first time in centuries! yay! no smut yet, though!

Don't forget to vote !!

900 words