𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

what? he commented

what? he commented..?
I tapped the notification to see what it was, opening Instagram in the process. The photo was my most recent post, myself in the bath with a glass of champagne.
1.5k likes 1.2k comments

When everything loaded I read the comment out load, "You know, you're really pretty. I'm really sorry about what happened today at the building. Are you going to the party?" I had to go of course, or Nami wouldn't be satisfied. If Luffy was going, though, it made it different. He seemed like a nice guy but it was weird to see him after the scene in the kitchen.

did he called me pretty?

I walked into my bathroom to take a shower, grabbing a towel from my cabinet. I twisted the knob on the shower and stepped in. The party was on Wednesday so I had two days before then, since today was a Monday.

* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

I stepped out of the bathroom, my body wrapped in a bath towel. Walking over to my dresser, I grabbed a black night gown from the drawer, my long black hair falling over my shoulders. The sun was beginning to set, illuminating my living space through the glass walls. My phone rang again, vibrating with each sound and threatening to fall off the top of my dresser. I walked over to it and picked it up. Again, it was Nami calling. She wanted to face time, but I was unsure if I should answer.

It's probably about the party again. Should I even pick up? I've had a long day..

Ignoring my thoughts, I slid my finger up the screen of my phone. "Hello?" I asked her, waiting for her reply.

"Hey." I could tell she was preoccupied with something since she wasn't paying attention and screaming into the phone.

"Hey, what's up?" I was curious as to why she called.

"I'm trying to find my outfit for the party." She informed me, answering one of my questions. "What are you going to wear, Hancock?" Nami asked me while she pulled clothing out of her closet.

"I'm not really sure yet." I replied, uncertainty in my voice.

"I can always help, you know. Why don't we go shopping tomorrow? I need new clothes anyways." Nami suggested to me while she walked into her living room and sat down on her sofa.

"Sure, what time? Around twelve?"

"Sure. I'll see you then." She said, her orange hair tilting with her head as she smiled, then hung up the phone.

"Okay by-" never mind, Nami. I put my phone down on my nightstand and got in my bed, getting ready to sleep.
Goodnight.

≈☆≈

The sun crept through my room, painting the space in yellow and orange lights. I woke up, yawning from the tired feeling of night. I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and pulled the blankets off my body. The clock said it was ten thirty-seven in the morning.

Shit I'm gonna be late!

I got dressed quickly into one of my dresses and ran over to my closet to grab a pair of heels off my shelf. I put one on while using the wall for support to wedge the other shoe onto my foot. With both shoes on, I ran over to my table and grabbed my bag.

I was out the front door and had my phone up to my ear to try and call Nami. She didn't answer, though.

"Dammit Nami! Answer me!" I cursed into the phone while I pulled the phone down from my ear. "Taxi!" I called out, grabbing the attention of the driver that almost passed me. He pulled to a stop whilst I climbed in the back. "Thanks." I handed him enough money to pay for the drive. "Can you drive me to the boutique? I'm pretty sure it's on Yale Street."

"Right away, love."

I stepped out of the taxi, my footsteps getting faster with each step. I was looking at my feet, thinking of the sound and pace of my feet hitting the ground, then I bumped into something. Shit, Hancock seriously? Again?

"Oh hey! It's you!" A raven-haired man said to me, an obvious grin on his face. "Hey it's you, Luffy!" I grinned back.

What am I doing? I need to go meet Nami!

He was wearing a blue shirt that also went to his elbows, like the red one from yesterday, and his shorts were also like yesterday's but this time they were black. His shirt was fully unbuttoned this time, though, exposing a 'x' shaped scar on his chest, it was kind of attractive if I were honest.

"I never thought I would bump into you here, I guess the world's pretty small, after all." Luffy's smile grew wider as he continued, "I guess you're still clumsy as ever, Hammock." He laughed at his words.

"Yeah I guess I am. Wait did you call me Hammock?" I asked him, smiling sheepishly. I checked my phone, the time read eleven twenty-four. Oh no.. I'll be late for Nami!

"Forget it. I um have to go meet my friend so I uh have to go." I told Luffy and turned around, my eyes following the street until they reached the boutique. "Oh okay, that's fine. I'll see you at the party?" He smiled again and cocked his head to the side. He's so cute.

"Yeah I'll see you then." I smiled back as I waved then walked away down to the boutique, his eyes following my every step, and that goofy smile never left his face until I was out of sight. I opened the door to the boutique and walked inside. My eyes searched for Nami until they finally found her sitting on a stool deciding between two different animal costumes.

"Hey Nami!" I called out as I walked towards her. "What kind of clothes are we gonna wear?" I called out to her before I finally reached her.

She turned around and winked before replying, "Something kinky."