𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡

It was already eight when Hancock finished getting ready to go out with Luffy to a restaurant. It was Halloween night and the two had decided to go out instead of staying home and watching scary movies.

The raven haired woman smiled at herself in the mirror, she was wearing a black sweater dress that hung off the shoulder and hugged her figure tightly. Her makeup took a few hours but if she was being honest, she wanted to look good for her boyfriend Luffy.

Her apartment door opened and she heard footsteps near the bathroom in which she was getting ready in. "Hey Hancock." Luffy greeted, leaning against the doorway with a cheeky smile on his face.

After looking her up and down he bit his bottom lip. "You look really beautiful." He continued, walking towards Hancock and wrapping his arms around her waist from behind. "Thank you, Luffy."

She leaned into his embrace and shut her eyes. Luffy thoughtfully laid his head on top of hers. "I think we should go to the festival before we go to the restaurant."

"Yeah that's a good idea." Hancock smiled. "I've never gone to a festival before."

* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

The streets were lined with booths and lanterns, illuminating the cement of the road. The modern roads thinned out and turned into red brick paths. Even more booths appeared, as well as people. "It's beautiful." Hancock whispered, though it was barely audible.

People dressed in costumes of all sorts crowded the brick paths. Luffy pulled over and parked on the side of the road before getting out and opening Hancock's door.

"Thank you."

The booths increased, as well as the people, the further down they walked. 'K.K. Dirge' was playing on a loud speaker and was accompanied by the talking of the people. An eerie fog was on the ground where the couple walked, and Jack 'o lanterns were sprinkled by a few booths ever so often.

Luffy grabbed Hancock's hand and smiled at her, "it's so cozy, isn't it?" She laughed.

A man dressed up as a murderer with a chainsaw cane up behind Hancock and turned it on, causing her to let out a short scream and cling to Luffy's arm.

"You good?" Luffy joked, walking forward while Hancock was still leeched onto his arm.

* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

After looking around at all the games and costumes, the two came across a Takoyaki stand, the different flavors were drifting in the air. "Wanna get some?" Hancock asked, knowing that Luffy's appetite wanted to try the Japanese food.

"Of course." Luffy gave her an excited smile before running up to the stand to order one of each flavor. Hancock had only ordered one, her appetite was definitely not as big as her boyfriend's. Luffy may have even loved food more than her, and that was saying something.

Hancock let out a hum of delight when she stuck a piece in her mouth, closing her eyes to savor the flavor.

"It's that good?" Luffy smirked and lifted an eyebrow towards his girlfriend. She looked towards him with an angry expression, cheeks dusted in a shade of pink, still chewing.

"I'm kidding." Luffy joked, "but I bet I can make a better sound come out of you." He winked, making her face redden to an even darker shade of pink.

* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

The two continued through the festival, the people who were dressed in Halloween costumes occasionally tried to scare the couple and there were even displays for fortune telling. The red bricks and pumpkins gave off a spooky vibe. Kids with their families also went up to the booth to ask 'trick or treat' before going on to the next booth.

"Ready to go?" Luffy asked, they had been at the festival for a few hours and it was eleven at night. "Yeah." The raven haired female looked at Luffy with a soft smile.

The restaurant they were supposed to go to was called 'Bougainvillea' and was known for it's fancy setting and five star rating.

When the couple got to the restaurant, it was late at night. Luffy asked for their reservation and the waiter led them to a table.

The inside of the restaurant was Halloween themed, though it maintained it's classy aura.

Candlelit tables were placed horizontally across the large room and vines were across the ceiling. Though it was classy, Halloween pumpkins were lit around the counters and there were candy bowls on each table.

The menu had a 'Halloween Special' called 'Bonetrousle' that featured a black cat meal.

Hancock and Luffy sat at their table, Luffy pulling Hancock's chair out for her. "Thanks, Luffy." Hancock smiled at her boyfriend.

The waiter came towards their table, "good evening, welcome to Bougainvillea. I'll be your waiter tonight." He placed his arms behind him. "Have you decided what you'll be having yet?" At this, Hancock looked at her menu.

"Oh yes, can I get the Lá Viande?" Hancock asked, looking up from her menu.

"Yes, madam. And you, sir?"

"I wanna have the Lá Poisson and the L'œuf." Luffy stated, eyeing the male suspiciously. "Yessir." The waiter nodded.

* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"I didn't like him." Luffy met Hancock's eyes. She looked at him curiously, "why not?" Luffy opened his mouth to speak without hesitation. "He looked at you." Luffy scowled.

Hancock laughed, they had just recently had their food handed to them and she had begun eating. "He looked at me?" She raised her brow, "what's wrong with that?" The raven haired woman asked in a teasing tone.

The male's face grew more serious. "Because you're mine." He growled, causing Hancock to blossom a new shade of pink on her cheeks.

* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

After the two had finished eating, Luffy drove Hancock back to her house. "Thanks for doing all of this." Hancock bit her lip, getting ready to open the door of his car to leave.

"Of course, Hammock." Luffy smiled, "I love you." He huskily whispered and leaned towards Hancock's face. The three words had surprised her, it was the first time he had said 'I love you' to her seriously.

In a few seconds, their lips had connected. 'Her lips are so soft..' Luffy thought. He bit her bottom lip, requesting for entrance, which she gladly accepted. Their tongues had danced together for what felt like forever, but for Hancock, she didn't bother counting seconds.

The two had broke apart for air, breathing heavily. A string of saliva connected their lips but they kept eye contact. 'Holy fuck.' They thought in unison. Hancock left one last kiss on his lips before getting out and turning towards her home. "Happy Halloween, Luffy."

1196 words