𝙨𝙞𝙭

"Luffy."

My drunken state realized who was standing there and who he was. Eyes widening, I pushed my body away from Ace's. "Luffy?" Ace questioned. "My brother? What about him?" He turned around and realized that Luffy was standing right behind him. "Of course you know him." Ace mumbled.

"Ace.. what are you doing?" Luffy whispered. He was wearing a suit but it was obviously put on wrong and the tie just hung down. I backed far from Ace, my back hitting the table behind me. I brought my hand up to my face, touching my lip as I realized what I had been doing.

Ace turned back around towards me. "What's the problem?" He asked, brows furrowed. "This shouldn't have happened. I-I'm sorry." I shook my head. "I'm just a little drunk."

Luffy walked towards me and pulled me by the wrist. He stopped after we went upstairs and stopped behind a corner. "Hancock." He winced. "Please.. don't get involved with my brother, Ace." His eyes pleaded.

"Your brother?" I asked, attempting to sober up a little by closing my eyes. "Yeah. He's a really great guy, but.. I don't want you getting hurt. He's kind of a fuck boy." He grimaced at his words. "and I want you." He mumbled, too low for me to hear. "You want what?" I asked, using my hand to press my temples.

Luffy pushed me against the wall, one hand on it while the other hung low by his side. The usual happy go lucky grin was replaced with a serious face. "Please." He whispered so low that it could barely be heard over the music.

"Okay."

Our faces were inches away from each other's. I was annoyed at his actions. We were like that for only a few minutes but to me, it felt like years. I didn't really know why it was any of his concern who I fucked with.

His eyes lingered down to my breasts. "Why?" He breathed. Pulling the zipper of the costume up, he covered my chest. "What are you doing?" My eyes widened. I pushed his body away from mine and made my way down the stairs, leaving Luffy standing alone.

What does my relationships have to do with him? I mean, he doesn't even know me. He shouldn't be instructing next on who I'm supposed to choose for a lover. He's just a perv.

* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

I was fuming, he wasn't who I thought he was. I left the house whilst causing Nami and Robin to notice. Driving off before they arrived at the door, I slammed my hands on the steering wheel.

439 words