𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

The next morning, Hancock awoke from her sleep to find Luffy still lying next to her. She softly smiled, remembering how the two of the had met, what happened with Nami, and so on. Then eventually her mind led her to what happened the previous night with what she believed was a stalker. She dismissed it for the time being since she still needed to go to work that day.

However, normally Luffy would be gone by the time she woke up as he is supposed to be at the building by seven in the morning. She didn't mind the company, he could have chosen to go into work later than usual is all.

Before getting up, she decided to take a moment to admire the face of her beloved. He looked so peaceful as he lay there, built chest rising up and down with each breath that he took. To say that she was in love was an understatement. She would easily go to the ends of the earth for the man.

And to think, she once thought he was cheating on her with her best friend!

Over the course of their relationship had Hancock realized just how loyal Luffy really is to her, and all of his friends that he held so dearly. The raven haired woman truly was happy to be able to call him hers.

* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Once again, Hancock found herself walking into her work building and being greeted by her two close friends as usual.

"Hancock!" Nami exclaimed, happy to see the woman. "I was so scared when you called me, I thought something was wrong but I didn't know if I was just being paranoid!" She ran up to Boa, embracing her into a tight hug.

Robin looked quizzically at Nami and Hancock, obviously confused at what the two were talking about. "Care to fill me in?"

Hancock took a deep breath before looking at Robin and Nami. "Last night, on my way home from work, I began to notice something strange. It sounded as if there were footsteps behind me as I walked and eventually they got faster. I realized I was being chased whenever I saw a silhouette of what I guessed to be a man." Robin and Nami looked up, shocked at their best friend's words.

"I was too scared to look back again, so I ran as fast as I could with Nami on the phone back to Luffy and I's apartment." Hancock continued.

She was unable to look the two in the eye anymore, so she looked down at the ground below her feet. "I finally made it to my door when a voice had said to me that they will be back." Hancock shut her eyes tightly, "and when I looked out the window, the man was in front of my apartment."

The two gasped, immediately pulling Hancock into a tight hug once again.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that." Robin whispered, "did you call the police?"

Hancock shook her head. "I don't think it's that serious, and I don't wanna bother Luffy with it." she explained wholeheartedly.

"Yeah, but it is serious, Boa." Nami spoke sternly. "It's a fucking stalker." she placed her hands on Hancock's shoulders, "they could seriously harm you, put you in the hospital, or even kill you." she sighed before continuing, "I'm not saying any of this to scare you. But this is a problem. Talk to Luffy about it or you may end up regretting it." She looked her friend in the eyes, only displaying seriousness and control.

"Yes, I agree." Robin nodded.

"Make sure that you don't leave the workplace alone. If Luffy ever has to stay late again, you can have a ride with either Nami or I." Robin ordered. "And make sure that you never leave the apartment alone, at least not until we have an idea on what exactly is going on."

Hancock understood what they meant, so with a regrettable mindset, she chose that the best option would be to consult Luffy. She didn't wanna bother her beloved, but she had no choice.

"Thank you guys so much." Hancock mumbled, on the verge of tears. "I'm gonna go get some coffee so I can take my mind off of what happened."

And with that, Hancock went off to the office lounge to make herself a tear ridden cup of coffee, whilst preparing herself to talk to Luffy.

* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .