𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Hancock was still yet to talk to Luffy about the stalker. Ever since that night, she hadn't heard a word from said stalker. She was starting to believe that maybe it was all just a cruel prank.

At least, that was until she got a envelope slid under the door to the apartment.

With the first glance, it looked harmless, and maybe it was. Hancock walked over to the envelope, picked it up, and began to open it. After all, it could just be a bill.

The envelope was harder to open than she had expected, so when she opened it the contents of it spilled over the floor. "Its.. photos?" the raven haired woman bent over to pick one up.

it could be something i don't wanna see.. then again, it could just be a joke.

Anxiously, Hancock picked one of the photos up only to reveal a dead rabbit. "What the hell is this?!" she shrieked, letting the photo fall down to the floor.

She knew that it was him. The man that was following her the previous night since it was a rabbit. Hancock remembered how the man said the word, it was a distinct voice that sent chills down her spine.

Looking down at the photos, she realized that there was a total of six photos. Even though it was horrifying to look at, she felt that she needed to know what was on those photos or else she wouldn't know what was going on.

And so, she lifted another one of the photos.

* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

This photo in particular, was very concerning. It was of a silhouette in front of the apartment building holding a sharp knife. "No fucking way." Hancock breathed, grabbing the next photo. Her hands were trembling and she felt like she wanted to cry.

The next one was that same silhouette but this time, covered in blood, what she hoped was animal blood and not human blood. He was in front of her apartment door this time though.

Now, normally they would go and check the cameras for any suspicious people that were in the building but this apartment was known for its safety, and since the cameras were broken a few years ago, they hadn't bothered to get new ones. The stalker must have known that.

Photo number four was a normal photo to anyone normal, but in this case, it was a photo of Luffy. What's not normal about this photo in particular, was that it was taken from outside a window, as you could see the panel in the photo. It was disturbing.

The fifth photo was of Hancock getting out of the shower. "Oh my god." she didn't have any windows in her bathroom, and for good reason of course. However, this meant that there was something watching her.

They could be watching her right now.

Cautiously, she looked around, eyes as wide as a deer being caught in headlights. She had to talk to Luffy about what was going on, as soon as he got home.

She nodded her head as she picked up the last photo, with nerves of steel that came seemingly out of nowhere. It was a photo of her cat, Ditto.

It bothered her so much that there could be a pair of eyes on her right as she moved. She kept telling herself, Luffy is gonna make this okay. So she used that to turn her negative energy around, to push herself to try and find the cameras.

The cameras.

Thinking of the word sent chills down the woman's spine. "Luffy please get home soon." She bowed her head down, praying that he would just walk through the front door.

She looked back up, preparing herself to look in her own home for potential cameras that could be spying on her. There could be multiple people behind those cameras, watching her. Watching her and Luffy.

Finally, the door opened and revealed the man she had been waiting for, Monkey D. Luffy.

* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .