𝙤𝙣𝙚

"Hancock, please hurry, we'll be late

"Hancock, please hurry, we'll be late.." Robin smiled at my carelessness. "ah yes I'm sorry.." I replied back as I grabbed my coffee off the table and walked out the door, bag in hand.
I was a normal girl who worked for Lácour Beauty, the company that created the top beauty product, 'Aureole.'

I worked as the magazine manager, which meant I had to create the cover pages for Lácour. My boss wasn't the best person in the world, though.

* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Robin and I entered the tall skyscraper as we hurriedly checked in and sat in our cubicles. "Nice of you to finally drop in." Nami turns around, winking at me.

Her orange hair fell perfectly down her back, her eyes sparkling. I envied her. I was actually kind of jealous, she always received compliments for her beauty. Robin and Nami alike. I, on the other hand, was always ignored by everyone around me. I never really found myself attractive in any way.

Nami hung over the top of her cubicle, smiling a mischievous smile. "Hey who's that hunk of meat over there?" she asked me, mischievously smirking. A tall blonde walked toward our cubicle. He had one eye covered by his hair, a cigarette lit in his mouth with his hands in his suit pockets.

"Hey ladies~"
He winked at the three of us, eyeing Nami in particular. "I can't talk long so I'll give you my number instead. Call me Sanji." Nami blushed, taking the slip of paper from him. Sanji walked away from our trio, gesturing the words 'call me' with his hand. With that, Sanji walked into the office of our boss.

"Wow.." Nami whispered, biting her lip while watching him talk through the glass windows of the office. "He was really something, don't you think?" laughing, Robin picked up her coffee and took a sip. "I agree, but I'll let you have him. He's not my type." she replied, chuckling.

"Yep." I replied.

"Boa Hancock.." a voice mumbled from the doorway of the room. There were gasps from around the room, so naturally I turned to see what the commotion was about. In the doorway appeared a young man who looked a little younger than Sanji. He wore a red shirt that went to his elbows, unbuttoned a little in the front and revealed a bit of his chest. He wore denim shorts that rolled up at the knee, fluff around the ends. His look was capped off with some kimono sandals and a straw hat, not the kind of look that belongs in a beauty company's main facility.

"Luffy, I told you to look decent at least for today. Just like your mother, I swear." our boss, Dragon, taunted deeply from the office room. "Sorry dad, but seriously it's not a big deal." Luffy replied, his straw hat falling off his head and onto his shoulders. He walked over to where the office was and waltzed in, as if he owned the entire building.

But then it hit me.

This boy, this uncultured fool, was the son of the CEO of Lácour Beauty.

"Oh my." Robin mumbled, commenting on the matter. "Well he was cute. I think I'll go for Sanji, though." Nami added, obviously troubled from having to pick between the two. "I wonder what's in store for the company.." I thought out loud while turning back in my chair and getting up to grab a new cup of coffee.

That man.. is the son of Dragon? But.. how? It doesn't make any sense, after all, the man is nothing like his father. At least not from what I've seen so far.

Getting lost in thought, I forgot I was making my coffee. Overflowing with caffeine and tipping over, my cup of coffee was now all over my chest.

Lovely.

"Wow, you're clumsy." the voice of a man tainted me from behind. He obviously knew I was being scorched by a cup of caffeine, yet he did absolutely nothing to help.

"How rude you are." I hissed back while attempting to wipe down my chest with a few napkins. Turning his way I noticed that he was curiously looking at my chest. "I can help you know.." he said with a questioning tint in his voice. He picked up a napkin and attempted to try and clean me up by wiping the napkin over my chest.

That's when I realized I had forgotten to put on a bra the morning I was late. No wonder I had felt so airy when I ran to work alongside Robin. Out of all the days I made a stupid mistake, it had to be the day when I spilt coffee all over my chest and the son of my boss attempted to clean me.

Snapping back into reality, I realized how flustered he was and I immediately began to freak. With my face as red as it could possibly get, I managed to choke out the words, "Thanks but I think you've done all you could do." Thinking it was over and I had managed to escape the scene of my embarrassment, I tripped over his foot, planting myself and my breasts on his chest.

Oh boy.