𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

I woke up to the sight of Nami shaking me, saying, "Hancock, you need to get up

I woke up to the sight of Nami shaking me, saying, "Hancock, you need to get up. The party's in three hours!" I groaned, sitting my body up in my bed. Looking around my room, I noticed it was almost six o'clock in the afternoon. How long did I sleep?

I remembered I went to bed rather early last night, so it was odd to wake up this late. "Why didn't you wake me up sooner? I slept almost the entire day, I didn't even go to work today!" The realization hit me. "Relax, I got Dragon to let Robin, you, and me to take today off." Nami assured me. I was off on weekends and on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

≈☆≈

I got out of bed and came to yet another realization. I had only three hours to get ready for the fall party. Okay, it's fine. I'll take a bath first. I opened the door to my bathroom and told Nami I was going to take a bath. After brushing my teeth, I started my water and got undressed. I used to be confident in my looks, but since Nami and Robin happened, I haven't been all that motivated.

Looking in the mirror at my body, I hated it. Sure, I was grateful to be at least pretty but I just hated being outdone by my two best friends. It was okay, though. I got in my bath and began to soak in it's water, lathering my body in soap. About fifty minutes passed and I got out of the water, rinsing myself off first. I got dressed in the bunny costume and started my makeup. Satisfied with my look, I went outside my bathroom and asked Nami about how it looked.

≈☆≈

"You look great, Hancock. Better than me." She smiled. Nami was already dressed in her tiger costume and we were ready to go. It was already about eight thirteen and the party started at nine. "Let's get going." Nami said to me. Nami and I got her car and began driving to the location of the party, which was being held at Portgas D. Ace's house. According to the rumors, he's the son of Gol D Roger, company owner of Déjeuner Magazines.

Nami connected her phone to her car and began playing the song Pills n Potions. I started thinking about the company and eventually my mind led me to Luffy. I didn't know why, but I always looked forward to seeing him.

* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

After about forty minutes we arrived at Ace's house for the party. It had already started when we got there so you could hear the sounds of music blasting through the speakers. In our costumes, we walked through the door to be greeted by lots of people. My eyes skimmed through the crowd, searching for the raven-haired girl, Nico Robin.

"Hey Nami, there's Robin!" I yelled to her, pointing in Robin's direction. "Robin!" I called, dragging out the 'n' sound. "Hey Robin!!" Nami joined. Finally, her blue eyes met with ours and she waved back. We walked over to where she was standing, pushing through the crowd of people who were dancing to the music.

Robin was standing near the drinks. There were all kinds of alcoholic beverages sitting side by side. "This must've been expensive." I said, my eyes widening. Then again, this is the famous Portgas D. Ace we're talking about.

I grabbed one of the wine bottles and started drinking out of the top, then moving onto the shots. Across the room, people were playing strip beer pong. I decided I should join in. I walked over to where they were and volunteered to go for a few rounds. My opponent was none other than Ace, though my drunk self was too hammered to realize who I was going up against. I went first, tossing the ball into the cup on my first try. Biting my bottom lip, I watched as he took off his shirt that he was currently wearing.

"My turn." He purred, tossing one into the cup on my side. Since he got it, I had to take off one article of clothing. My bunny costume had a single zip in the front that went down to my lower stomach. I unzipped it, then found my bra and unclipped it from the front. I removed it, my breasts bouncing from being freed from their restraint. A smirk on his lips, Ace looked me up and down. My costume was still on, however. With it still unzipped in the front, I walked over to where Ace stood and purred into his ear, "I think I'm done playing for now." I began to walk away. In response to my words, he smirked and pulled me back to his side by my hand.

"I don't think I want you going anywhere." He whispered huskily. I let out a laugh and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Oh yeah?" I smirked. "Yeah." He drew his face closer to mine. He licked his lips and pulled himself the rest of the way to my face, connecting our lips. We continued kissing for awhile, not bothering to pull apart as his hands traveled down to my waist.

"Han-"

Breaking apart for air, he looked at me and asked, "Wanna go to my room?" I bit my bottom lip and smirked.

"-cock."

I looked behind Ace and saw a certain raven-haired man standing there.

"Luffy."