𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Luffy dialed his brother's phone number and put his phone next to his ear. it rang a few times before he heard the voice of his brother.

"Hey is that you, Luffy?"

"Yeah, I know I haven't been talking to you recently but I really need your help with something important, so we can't really talk about it right now." the raven haired male sighed, relieved that his brother picked up.

"What's going on?" Ace's once carefree voice was laced with worry in a mere moment.

Luffy bit his lip before opening his mouth to speak, "do you remember Hancock? my girlfriend?"

He could he Ace mumble a 'oh' and then, "yeah, what about her? is everything okay?"

"No, it's actually not." he ran a hand through his black hair, "since she's been getting so much attention as a model for the company, attention can come with bad things. So there's a stalker."

"Is it bad? Did he hurt you guys?"

"No, not yet. But instead of a normal stalker, this guy broke into our house, planted cameras, followed Hancock home, and watched us in the apartment." he walked back into his room, grabbing one of the smashed cameras.

"If Hancock didn't notice, we would've had this guy watch us sleep for who knows how much longer..." he whispers softly to his brother.

"How can I help? Have you contacted the police?" Ace had his full attention on Luffy.

"Yeah, that's why I called. I need you to track fingerprints for me, figure out who this guy is so that I could talk to him about some things." Luffy said seriously, his hand balled into a fist at his side.

Ace had a look of realization come across his features, "I can definitely do that, little bro. Just bring me the evidence and I'll bring it up to the police station to have it checked out. Afterward, I'll send you the address."

"Do you want me to tell the police the situation?"

"No, not yet. I wanna meet this guy face to face and just say some.. stuff to him. Afterwards I'll turn him into the police, okay?"

"Alright. And hey, Luffy?"

"Yeah?"

"Even though you said you didn't have the time to talk about it, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for the thing at the party. I didn't know that you guys were talking to each other and I was probably really drunk. I shouldn't have done that."

"No, we weren't together at the time, I only got so mad because she wasn't taking care of herself. She was just so carefree and it scared me. Especially when I saw her with you. I don't know. I was just... jealous? of you?" Luffy says, unsure.

"Jealous of me?"

"You've always been the better brother out of the three of us. When I saw you with the woman that I had started to have feelings for, all that jealousy over the years just.. came back. I wasn't able to talk to you for months now and it was just a dick move, so Ace, I'm really sorry." Luffy sighed, it felt good to get it off of his chest and be able to talk to Ace again.

"There's no need to apologize, Luffy."

"Yeah, good to know. I'll send you the cameras as soon as I can. Talk later, okay?" The male then hangs up, putting his phone back in the pocket of his pants.

He walked over to the bed where Hancock was asleep in, softly shaking her to wake her up.

"Hey Hammock." he smiled upon seeing her eyes open slowly.

"I'm gonna go take the cameras to Ace so he can catch the bad guy, so I'll be back as fast as I can!" she nodded, sleepily as he placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

He put all of the cameras in a box and closed it, carrying it to the door, down the elevator, and into the passenger seat of his car.

As he began driving to the house of his brother, he was unaware of the impending disaster that was to take place at his apartment while he was away. A disaster involving the sleeping Boa Hancock.

* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .