𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

"Luffy." An orange haired girl snarled, standing in front of the two of us.

Luffy bit my bottom lip before pulling away, turning to face the fuming woman before us.

"Nami." Luffy wrapped his hand around my waist before continuing. "Do you need something?"

"What the hell are you doing with Hancock?" Nami breathed, venom dripping off her words. Her face was caked with makeup and her orange hair was pulled into a loose bun.

"Luffy, I thought we were together."

He sighed, pulling me into his arms and planting a kiss on my head. "Nami." He said slowly, "You were drunk, you forced yourself on me." She shook her head, "No, you kissed me, and now you're loving up on my best friend?"

She pointed towards him, walking to where we were standing. "You're a dog."

I look up at Luffy, who seemed like he was seriously pissed. Nami stormed off through the halls, disappearing from our sight.

"She was joking right?" I looked down at the marble floor. He sighed, lifting my chin up to look at him. "Of course she was, I've liked you for awhile so I would never let her come in between you and I."

His eyes softened, "You know that, right?"
I nodded my head, leaning in for a kiss. The raven haired man kissed back, his hands trailing from my face to my waist. "I really do like you." He whispered against my lips before placing his on mine again. Luffy pulled me in by the waist and tilted his head, making the kiss deeper.

I pulled away to gather my breath after a few seconds. He planted a trail of kisses down my neck, finding a spot and licking it before he started sucking on it.

that's sure to leave a mark

"Aah~"

My fingers traced down his chest, taking in the feeling of his muscles from above his shirt. After leaving many love bites down my neck, his hands traveled up my shirt to the back of my bra.

I shivered at his touch, my body wanting more. I shook my head, pushing him away softly. "As much as I want this, I think we should wait until we're ready to go there."

Luffy nodded, pulling me into his chest and wrapping his arms around me. "I understand." He placed another kiss on the top of my head.
We stayed in that hug for awhile, but eventually had to go home for the day.

* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

I had already gotten his phone number in my phone, so we began to text and call each other every day when we got back from work. A few weeks passed since we started doing over the phone chats.

Additionally, being the model for Lácour Beauty, I also got to see Luffy everyday in his office for work. When the day was over, he would walk me to my apartment where he would come inside for awhile.

I laughed, pulling Luffy by the hand into the apartment building. There had been a few sales on certain foods and he'd wanted to try some samples on the way to my apartment.

"You dork, lets go." I opened the elevator and pressed my floor's button. Luffy pulled my hand up and kissed it, "You're so beautiful today." He complimented me, which ended up being his way of 'swooning' himself out of 'trouble.'

I tugged him beside me and wrapped my arm around his. I leaned up to him and kissed him, interrupted by the sound of the elevator door opening.

We walked out, hand in hand. "Thanks for the compliment, Luffy." I giggled. When I had first met him, he seemed like the most serious man on the planet. In truth, he's probably the most playful, funniest, romantic, and finest man I've ever met.

It was true, I, Boa Hancock, had fallen for Monkey D. Luffy.

648 words