𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

Hancock's laughs and giggles filled the bedroom of Luffy's apartment. The raven haired woman was in Luffy's embrace, being tickled over the king sized bed.

The male leaned into the crook of Hancock's neck, leaving trails of small kisses that went from her collarbone to her jawline. A wholehearted smile made its way onto his face as he looked into the dark blue orbs of Boa Hancock. Luffy kissed her forehead before he embraced her into a hug, moving their bodies to where they were laying beside one another instead of him towering above her.

"I love you, Hammock."

* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

hancock walked into the work building and sat in her desk, greeted by Robin and Nami. "Hello there, Boa." Robin smiled. The blue eyed woman had recently worked alongside hancock in the modeling part of the company but she was only doing small tasks such as perfume and shampoo. Hancock, however, her face and body was plastered on panels all over the walls.

This accomplishment was celebrated by Hancock, Nami, and Robin. of course, Hancock was the official model for Lácour Beauty. However that may be, good things aren't free.

In fact, this attention that the model received wasn't exactly good. Attention can also come with stalkers.

As Robin was just starting, she was getting money and that was the end of it. That wasn't the case for Hancock. Her months of training and appearing on magazine covers, billboards, television, had to have come with a few admirers. Hancock had a stalker.

Well, she thought so. She wasn't sure.

It started one day when Luffy had to stay in late to manage the files so Hancock decided to go ahead of him to the apartment the two shared. It was a little late at night, but the woman let Luffy keep the car while she walked back. Hancock had walked back and forth to work everyday before she met Luffy, so both of them trusted the roads that she took.

The yellow light of streetlamps illuminated the sidewalk she was on. Occasionally, a couple that she walked underneath would flicker out before coming back to life. The silence was the only partner she had, and it had never bothered her before. She had never realized how long the road was back to her home. Then suddenly, she heard something behind her. She turned around to check if there was anyone, but there wasn't. Every time she took a step forward it sounded as if there was somebody mirrored her footsteps.

But then the footsteps sped up, she looked behind her and only the noise of a person sprinting in her direction was there. At this point, she was scared. "It's just a dumbass rabbit." She muttered to herself. Hancock's footsteps were faster as she kept going. As a safety measure, she pulled her phone out and dialed Nami's number before placing it by her ear.

"Hello?" Nami spoke, "Hey" Hancock whispered quietly to the phone, scanning her surroundings while maintaining a fairly fast pace. Her breasts bounced as she walked, "why are you being so quiet? Are you okay?" Nami's normal laid-back voice was twisted into a worrisome tone, soaked with concern. "N-Nami I think I'm being followed." The model's voice cracked as she spoke.

One more block.

"Boa!"

Hancock heard a raspy voice shout from behind her, she turned around horrified and saw that a few yards down the street there was a silhouette of a man that was quickly coming closer to her. She hung up on Nami by accident, turning away and running as fast as her body would allow her to in order to get back to her home. Home. Please let me get home.

In her line of vision, her apartment complex was coming closer as she pounded towards it. Hancock clenched her eyes shut, not daring to turn around. When they opened again, she was in front of her building. She sprinted up the steps and quickly pulled out her key.

Right before she opened the door, she heard the same raspy voice from before. He spoke, "I'll catch you later, rabbit."

She had felt tears fall down her face when she ran in and locked the door behind her. The woman hadn't realized that she was so terrified she had begun to.

Hancock glided to her window, looking out of it. Much to her despair, she saw him. A tall silhouette of a man in front of her apartment, looking up at her window.

* . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

um i'm not dead. i didn't die, and i wasn't sick for months. i really have no excuse as to why i didn't update, but there really was no inspiration. i thought of a solid plot for this book, so here we go. stalker!

also sorry for short chapter? i wanted to leave a cliffhanger and make it a little creepy, ya feel me?

his empress | luhan On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara