Gᴏʟᴅᴇɴ [❁] 01

"They're trying to murder each other again."

"just let me sleep... please."

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

y/n turned on her side, softly staring at her husband, who was currently asleep. she smiled and closed her eyes again, this time falling into her slumber once more.

a while later though she was awoken by armin gently- almost like he was afraid to touch her type of gently- trying to awake her.

she sighed out and looked at him, her eyes a little blurry from sleep. slowly though, she rubbed her eyes to stare at him.

"I think jean and eren are trying murder each other." he whispered, not wanting to be caught by the children in the house.

"just let me sleep," she yawned. "please? they're always trying to murder each other. we'll only get out of bed if they start throwing punches."  and with that she cuddled closer to him, making armin blush.

he sighed out and rubbed her back. he himself getting tired- most likely due to them having a rough sleep schedule. but before either of them could go back to bed once again, the door knob was being rattled by a child.

"who do think it is?" y/n asked/whispered, placing a bet that it was mikasa or probably sasha.

"I think it's eren or jean. or probably both." he whispered back, smiling at his wife.

but their bets were wrong when they heard the familiar voice of levi. y/n quickly got up and pulled him into the room before any other kid could see them.

"bleh." was all he said. y/n and armin came to the conclusion that he had the knack to clean or probably make you clean until he thought it good.

"yeah yeah. we know, filthy." she sat him down on the bed with armin as she used her fingers to brush her hair. "shouldn't you be ready all ready?"

"what for?" levi asked, making y/n slowly breathed out.

"for school you du-" she stopped herself from calling him a dumbass, and instead focused on his messy hair.

"we don't have have school today. it's saturday."

"right. well go, I'll be down in a minute to make food." levi nodded and opened the door and walked out.

armin stood up from their bed and went towards their drawer, he grabbed clothes for both of and gave them to y/n. he then went into the bathroom and turned the shower on, he then came back out and pushed the h/c-haired women into the bathroom.