Gᴏʟᴅᴇɴ [❁] 03

"brat, learn how to clean."

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

today was the day.

today was chore day, the day where levi was in charge of directing all the kids what and where to clean at. of course, when they were done, he'd go and check and if the room/place was still as dirty as they were, he'd make them clean it again.

now, what did armin and y/n do? those two would go and buy groceries, go to the laundromat to wash, and they'd buy other things the kids had broken during the week. of course when they left they'd leave Levi in charge, and he took advantage of this. which resulted in then cleaning.

and as of right now, he was scolding eren for not cleaning his and jean's room right.

"brat, learn how to clean." eren just looked at him, and nodded going back to re-cleaning the room again. levi walked out of there and went to finish sweeping the hallway.

"LEVI! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY YOU NEED!" connie yelled, him roller skating towards levi. he looked at him and sighed, pushing connie into the nearest room, which happened to be the bathroom.

"stay in there we're done cleaning." and he close the door, walking down stairs to the kitchen.

there, he saw mikasa wiping the kitchen counters off. after running his hand on the counter, he looked at it and nodded; he didn't find a spect of anything on his hand. after that, he walked away and left.

when he saw hanji holding sasha he instantly ran and grabbed the baby from them. many possible thoughts of them experimenting on her going through his head, and so he checked the little girl before looking at hanji.

"why did you have sasha?" levi asked, sasha chewing on the bread he gave her.

"because, eren said to grab her." hanji spoke, a smile spreading across their face. "and he never came back for her. so I'm watching her!" levi shook his head no.

"no, if y/n and armin get back how do think they'd react if they saw no sasha around?"

"well, first off they'd know it was me who did something bad. of course mom'll get after me doing such a thing, then dad will take away most of my things I experiment with." she gasped, "I can't let them do this to me!" and they ran upstairs to hide all the things they've been experimenting on.

levi looked at sasha, who was holding his leg to stand up. she held her arms up, indicating she wanted to be picked up. he looked at her and sighed, he picked her up and patted her head. she giggled and laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

"well, I guess you'll be doing nothing for today." and he walked around, sasha getting tired from all the stuff he did.

y/n and armin were at the store. well, they were getting a few things before going home, the ingredients to make dinner tonight.