Gᴏʟᴅᴇɴ [❁] 13

"I'm kind of sad, to know we've
been here."

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

slowly stepping over the toys, the kids walked towards y/n and armin's room. wanting to wake them up and scare them. though, they're met with armin walking out the room and softly smiling at them.

"don't be too loud, y/n's still sleeping." he walked downstairs, the kids following him.

"is she okay!" hanji asked, making the others start blurting out questions as well.

"she's fine, just tired is all. she does stay up at night to clean, to wash your clothes, and to take care of herself as well. so she needs sleep."

"does that mean you help her take care of herself then?" eren asked.

"w-what do you mean by that?" Armin sputtered, a small nervous laugh coming out.

"well, you take her bath like how you take sasa a bath... right?" connie said.

"well yes, but she's a big girl and she takes herself a bath. all I do is soothe her to sleep." he said, a fond memory coming back to him.

"well then... let's make her breakfast!"

"yeah! to show how much we appreciate her!"

"and she can have breakfast in bed."

"and just enjoy herself today."

armin pondered on the thought, she did deserve it and she was the basic pulled in the family- the mother. she was important in the family, so she deserved everything in the world.

"okay. we'll do it."

an hour later and armin, mikasa, and levi had pankcake mix in their hair. the reason being because hanji and connie decided it to be best to fake being 'fairies'- so they threw pankcake mix up into the air because that was their 'pixie dust'.

eren and jean on the hand, had small pieces of fruit in their hair. which made them a little bit cranky due to that.

"alright guys! it's time to take it to her." armin said, grabbing the tray and walking upstairs. the kids following.

when walking into the room, they saw the bed empty with only sasha asleep on it. the bathroom light being on and y/n walking out.

"hey guys....?" she walked towards the bed and laid down. "what are you doing?"

"we bought you food!" most of the kids yelled.

"oh? that's so sweet." armin walked towards her and set the tray on her thighs. he sat down on the bed and kissed her on the cheek, getting pancake mix on her shirt. she giggled at her.

"well enjoy, me and the kids are gonna go bathe so we can eat as well." she nodded and started eating, giving the kids a piece of fruit before they left.

"armin! my dear husband entertain me!" y/n and sasha clapped their hands and giggled. she was playing with sasha and they both got bored and decided to make armin entertain them.

"I'm not a clown!" he said.

"buh buh!" sasha said, throwing a toy at him.

"dance!" y/n yelled, though she regretted it when she saw a glint in armin's eyes and him walking towards her and about to whisper in her ear. "back away! I said back away!"

"but y/n~ you said you wanted me to dance."

"I said back away!" she said, grabbing a fake sword. swinging at him. "back away." sasha crawled away from the two, going to go terrorized the other kids.

armin had y/n pinned against the wall now, though she was giggling at him. finding it funny how she telling him to back away and swinging a sword around.

armin though smiled at her, tackling her and peppering kisses all over her face. he found her adorable, cute, and just the sun of his world. he cuddled her, finding even more adorable when she snuggled into his chest and kept herself there.

"I'm so in love with you. honestly I don't know what I would without you, without you being here and helping me, bringing me joy, showing me that love is something odd yet amazing.... I-I just want you to be with me for forever and keep me here. maybe it's the fact that at some point I won't be here, but this ring shows me everything- that what we have is real, that us adopting the kids are real, that me being an amazing mother is truly, the most beautiful thing I call real. and I just want you to know that, armin."

he looked down at her, his cheeks were a pink shade, his eyes held a little, beautiful glint of love towards her. his pupil expanded when looking at her and it gave him the most of an reason to be with her. to keep her happy, to keep her with the family that they've created. so, in all, he loved her more than the world itself.

"I know, dandelion. I've been with you for forever, I know you've appreciated your family. and to be honest, you've showed it, and I'm just happy. or maybe it's the fact that I, too, am in love with you as well. more than you'll ever know."

it wasn't a lie anyways.

their words were true, both their words were true. they were meant to be together, though it held a different reasoning behind it. most could say y/n and armin were soulmates, or something beyond the world.

they held a special place for each other, their words and actions were meant for each other, it was truly a beautiful blessing.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"I'm truly happy I'm
with you."