Gᴏʟᴅᴇɴ [❁] 14

"death is such a beautiful thing.
but it is also painful."

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

tossing and turning, armin stared at y/n's face. a feeling of love swelling within his heart, he truly did love her- more than he needed or wanted to admit yet.

he took in every aspect of her face, memorising every detail. taking a look at her hair- though it was messy, he found beautiful, wanting nothing more than to run his fingers through it, brushing the knots out of it. he took in how her chest slowly rose and fell with each breath she took, how her eyes slowly opened and a sleepy smile appeared.

they stared at each other, though, he knew she admired him. but he wouldn't admit that just yet, not without getting her to become flustered.

"morning, dandelion." he whispered, watching as she buried her face within the crook of his neck.

"morning, love." she yawned, grabbing his hand and just intertwining their fingers together. she adored the way they fit like a puzzle piece, it made her feel soft.

he moved though, having to get up. this made her look at him.

"can't we stay like this a little longer?" she asked, her eyes held a pleading look. which, without fail, made him agree.

"five more minutes, then I have to get up and get ready for the flight." she nodded.

she remembered how today armin had to fly somewhere for a business meeting. she didn't want him to go, but he needed to. it would probably help the company in the near future, and help the employees within that company. so he agreed.

armin wrapped his arms around her waist, adoring how she simply relaxed within his touch. it made the moment feel more realistic than a dream. it made him realize that he was unbelievably in love with her. almost too good of a thing, but he knew it was real.

he stared at her, watching as her eyes looked out the window, it was dawn. the sun that was rising casted a magical glow onto his wife's skin, it made her look even magnificent than she already was. she looked like a goddess- one too good for this world.

"when you get back armin, I think we should take the kids somewhere. you know,  to a place they've always wanted to go." he took in every words, basking in the morning sun that now shone more than it did a few minutes before.

"I think we should, after all, summer is in a week and I'll be back by then. so, we can take them somewhere, they deserve it." he responded, playing with y/n's hair.