Gᴏʟᴅᴇɴ [❁] 06

"enjoy the silence, dear."

"alright then."

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

y/n stared at the shirtless armin, her face going several shades of red before she closed her eyes. well she was staring respectfully. and by that, she was married to him and everything.

however, she was- no- is still embarrassed about such things. she sighed out, wondering when the hell she would finally grow out of that phase of being embarrassed.

the one that should be embarrassed is armin, not her. he seems more innocent and afraid to commit a crime than she does. then again, looks are only a tiny bit of a person. you never really know what happens once you get know the person.

she smiled and looked at him, kissed his forehead and put her ear against his heart. hearing as the beating of it made her go all soft.

"something is wrong with me. I'm too in love with you." she whispered, the loving look never leaving her. "I also have no fears with you around. what have you done to me? I mean... I don't mind it, it's nice." she sighed out, wishing she had the courage to actually tell him this instead of being all shy.

"I love you, armin." she kissed his cheek. swinging her legs over the hotel bed, grabbed his shirt from the floor and put it on, getting herself clothes to change into.

as she walked into the bathroom, armin opened his eyes and smiled. he had heard everything.

everyone unloaded from the car, grabbing the things they'd be having with them in the sand.

their vacation starting today, they had gone to the beach. the two adults thinking it was best since the kids could run their energy out, y/n could relax and armin could have a relaxed moment as well.

eren, jean, connie, and hanji all ran towards the beach. levi and mikasa following, mikasa yelling for them to put their sunscreen on.

"I guess that's them." y/n sighed, slowing swaying around with sasha. giggling when the baby in return wiggled.

"yeah. well come on." armin grabbed her hand, and they walked towards where mikasa and levi had set the umbrella.

"mom, they won't put the sunscreen on." mikasa spoke, looking down.

"it's fine, if they get a sunburn their fault." she ruffled the girl's hair and smiled. "just enjoy your day, alright?"

mikasa nodded and sat down, playing with sasha.

y/n sat down in a chair, closing her eyes and relaxing. armin kissed her forehead, a small smile adoring his face when she smiled.

"so sappy you are!"

levi stared at the two, questioning whether they were really being like that. then again, he never noticed them be all lovey dovey in front of them, so he let it slide.

"don't stare, it's rude. mom and dad never actually act like this at home, they work all day every day." mikasa stated, playing with sasha.

he just walked away.

y/n crawled towards mikasa and sasha, a loving smile adoring her. the older woman tickled sasha's sides, laughing as the baby girl laughed and giggled.

armin held a camera, taking a picture. mikasa saw and blushes from embarrassment, y/n giggling at the girl and pulled her into a hug.

"my beautiful, beautiful girl!" and she kissed the top of mikasa's head.

armin sighed out of relief, his back hitting the bed. y/n instantly opening her eyes as she looked at him, a small smile made its way onto her face.

"finished bathing the children? well making sure they bathed?" she softly spoke, her hand rubbing his back in a gentle manner.

"yes...." he breathed in before continuing, "connie, however, was a little bit of a problem. he didn't want to bathe, but after enough of levi throwing cups of cold water on him, he decided to go and do so."

"of course. of course he did." she laughed. armin fixed himself and snuggled into y/n's side, wrapping his arms around her.

"you're such a baby."

"hmm, sure I am." armin replied back, snuggling even further into her if that was possible. "you're just warm at the moment."

"of course I am."

she kissed the top of his and smiled, the silence settling in now that they were laying down.

"armin...?" he looked up at her, waiting for y/n to continue, however she didn't. she just stayed silent for a moment, and she cuddled up into armin. "you're the big spoon today."

"but I'm always the big spoon."

"uh huh, sure. the last time we cuddled you were being a baby and I was the big spoon. although, it was adorable with you being all babied and all." she giggled at the blush that covered his face.

they were quiet after that, just enjoying each other's presence. y/n went to speak, but armin cut her off.

"just enjoy the silence, dear."

"alright then."

eventually, the two of them fell asleep. feeling content that they were able to have a relaxing day today, even if it had a little bit of problems.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"mom, jean drank salt water!"

"gross!"