Gᴏʟᴅᴇɴ [❁] 02

"Holy hell, he rolled!"

"jean watch your language!"

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"dO YOU KNOW HER?! THE GIrL tHAT LoOkS TO YOU, aND WoUlD BE THERE TO HeLp HER PUSH ON ThROuGh?!" a very out of tune connie sang, trying to hit the notes but instead hitting but his own embarrassment. at this point, everyone in the car was annoyed, well except jean and eren who were singing along with him. 

"can you hurry, dad?  my ears are bleeding from this horrid singing!" levi said, covering his ears from the very bad singing. hanji was laughing from the singing, mikasa just sat there wondering what was wrong with them, and then there were sasha who was sleeping through this. 

y/n turned the music off, which just made the three singing to stop and look at her. and all she did was smile at them and look ahead. 

"evil lady!" connie yelled, laughing afterwards. "witch!" 

"i'll show you a witch!" y/n yelled back, throwing a diaper at him. which then hit him making laugh even more. "weird child, weird." 

"ooh! she's casting a spell on me, yay!" 

"that's not good you idiot." this made connie stop and his eyes slowly become watery. 

"he's gonna cry." levi said, all ready wanting to jump out the car before they made it to the park they were promised. 

"oh calm down, he's just scared. come here, connie." and so connie jumped straight towards eren who fell on top of jean who spilt his apple juice. 

"hey! watch where you're falling idiot."  jean said, whacking eren and connie on the head. they rubbed their heads and fell forwards when armin parked the car. the two boys started laughing when that happened, both of them trying to jump over the seats to get out. which resulted in levi throwing them back.

"wait for you turn." was all he said before getting out and locking, jean, eren, and connie inside.

mikasa grabbed the keys and unlocked the door, quickly grabbing eren and shutting the door.

"hey! let us out!"

"hello!"

y/n opened the door and let them get out, smiling at when connie grabbed her hand. after that, all the kids ran to the playground as armin, y/n, sasha, and connie went to sit at a table that had a shade covering them from the sun.

"connie, how come you didn't go play with  the others?" y/n asked, peeling an orange the boy.

"well... I would, but I wanna be here with sasha since she'll by herself." he responded, handing sasha a piece of bread.

"oh. do you wanna play on my phone or something? you have to entertain yourself as well. or at least try to." before she even said anything, he had grabbed her phone and played with it all ready.

armin smiled at the two as he worked on some papers from work. every once  in a while looking up and watching the kids play around.

y/n laid her head down on his shoulder, closing her eyes as she took in the sounds around her. armin looked at her and kissed the top of her head, smiling when connie did gagging noises from it.

"you know, you'll find someone as well and you'll be like this too."

"no I won't. because that meand I can't spend time with you, and you're getting old so, it's more of an excuse to use."

"that's rude."

"it is?" he was smiling, they both knew he was.

the h/c-haired woman got up and started walking towards the swings, obviously bored and tired.

"I'll be back, armin. make sure connie nor sasha do anything wrong." her husband nodded as she walked away.

she sat down on the swings, slowly and steadily swung back and forth at a slow pace. she looked around, her mind drifting to the many possblities the world may throw at her.

sighing out, she picked up the pace to the swing now going a little faster than before. and as she did, she felt as though the world was nothing but a slow piece of music she had yet to figure out, a book almost. something she figured would come in handy later in life.

she was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear the sound of her adoptive son calling out to her, well of the four that were a boy. but the voice gets louder, and her thoughts stop, making her skid her feet to stop herself from swinging any further.

when does fully stop though, she looks to her to see eren and jean looking at her. smiling a comfortable smile, she looks at them.

"yes?" her voice brought them back to their dilemma, making them run towards her quickly. she looks at them before opening her arms for them, and as she does this they run into them. she closes them and kissed the top of both their heads.

"what did you two, little angels need to ask me?" her voice soft and gentle, making jean and eren feel so loved at the moment. but their eyes slowly lit up and they smiled at her.

"we wanted to see if you could push us on the swings." eren said, his voice so soft, almost like he was afraid of getting a straight answer of 'no'.  but instead they were met with a 'yes'.

and so, she put them on the swings, smiling when she pushed he an first, then eren.

as she did so though, her mind was consumed by the giggles coming from the two boys. she felt at peace and she loved it, she enjoyed it.

and then jean jumped from his swing, and he landed. eren- who also wanted to impress y/n- jumped, but instead of landing, he ended up falling and rolling.

"holy hell, he rolled!"

"jean watch your language."

"sorry, mom."

eren stopped and looked up, his eyes were holding back a few tears. he rubbed where his had hurt himself, and winced from the pain. he stood up slowly and walked towards y/n, him wrapping his small arms around her. he buried his face into the crook of her neck as he hugged her tightly.

y/n rubbed his back, smiling as she did so. and she stood up and carried him with her, jean following the two.

"I guess we'll eat, yeah?" he nodded, his eyes closed as he let the pain subside.

y/n kissed the top of his head, knowing that when they get home, she'll treat his wounds a little better.

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃✥❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

"I love those kids, and I wouldn't trade
them for the world."