Gᴏʟᴅᴇɴ [❁] 11

"cause were dancing
in the moonlight."

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"armin!"

"y/n!" he jokingly said back, a smile adoring his features.

"don't make fun of me." she spoke, poking his cheek.

"EW!" the two of them turned and saw the kids staring at them, hanji having a wide smile, sasha crawling towards them, Levi having a look of disgust, eren and jean both looking angry, and mikasa and connie just ignoring that completely. though, connie was making fun of armin.

"hello my children!" y/n said, opening her arms for them. they ran into her arms, all of them enjoying the little group hug.

"right! today we're going on a picnic."

"where? I don't wanna walk too much." connie whined, dramatically falling on the floor.

"well then, I guess we won't be able to show you where then."

"quit being lazy, brat."

"come on connie! we wanna see."

"mm."

"words!"

they all looked towards sasha, most of them cheering, and most of them smiling towards her. y/n walked towards the baby, picking her up and holding her.

"my precious baby, you're speaking. so adorably as well!" she spoke, kissing sasha's chubby little cheek. sasha in response grabbed y/n's cheek and pulled it, slightly pinching it.

"alright! we can go, I wanna see this place now." Connie declared, jumping around y/n.

❁You were dancing in the moonlight❁

the family had made it to the field y/n and armin had spoke of. their eyes held a beautiful wonder, their curiosity filled the younger ones, making them run around.

armin smiled at them, watching as his wife and the kids explored. their child like wonder showing up, giving them the urge to go on am adventure within this field.

y/n had changed her clothing, she was wearing a knee length that was decorated with butterflies along with flats, armin himself wore a casual button up shirt, the same went for levi and jean with pants or shorts, connie and eren had worn a plain shirt with shorts. mikasa has wore something close to what y/n had worn, hanji wore a flannel with jeans and converse, and connie wore a simply outfit.