Gᴏʟᴅᴇɴ [❁] 09

"when I'm with you, everything
is possible."

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

y/n stared at the sleeping levi, a small smile adoring her features. his arms were around her, almost as though if he let go she'd suddenly disappear. that's what would probably hurt him the most, and y/n didn't want that, what she wanted was to keep him happy.

"my dear baby, I hope one day you can find someone who truly cares for you." she ran her fingers along his hair, softly twirling it. she sighed softly, her eyes held a motherly look, it was gentle but fierce. the force being to any girl who tried to hurt him. she cared for the seven kids her and armin had adopted.

even though they were their real parents, y/n and armin still treated the seven of them as though they were their real kids. and what hurt y/n the most was the fact that she would probably be gone soon, or they would grow up too quick.

she just looked around the living room, a small smile on her face.

it wasn't until a few minutes later, that she felt levi stirring in his sleep. she looked at him, trying to see if he's alright or just waking up.

"levi?" she gently whispered, her hand going towards his forehead. when her hand made contact on his forehead he awoke, his arms tightening around her.

"mom?" and although levi never showed y/n any emotion, she knew what he was going through. she brought him close to her and rubbed his back.

"I'm here, levi. no need to worry, I'm here." she whispered to him, a motherly love of gentleness going towards him. she kissed the top of his head, continuing to rub his back. "we can talk about it when you're ready, until then take your time."

y/n didn't get answer though, she was met with silence from him.

"levi?"

when she looked down at him, she saw he had fallen asleep again. a small smile made its way to her face, enjoying the fact she was able to comfort the child.

"y/n? are you awake?" she looked up and saw armin looking at her.

"I'm awake."

"ah, I was coming to check if you were... uhm, if you were awake so I could make breakfast." she smiled at him.

"well go ahead, but I suggest we wait until the children are awake as well."

however, she was met with feet running down the stairs and a thump sound. when she looked at them, she was met with eren and jean running towards her.

"MOMMY!" the two of them jumped on top of her, their arms wrapping around her. "when did you get home?"

"yeah! when did you get home?! we missed you!"  she chuckled and smiled at the two.