Gᴏʟᴅᴇɴ [❁] 05

"ooh! I had a dream I was being chased by skinless giant."

   "wow."

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

it was the next day, and y/n was sleeping peacefully. that is, until she heard someone walk into the room and jump on the bed, now, she wasn't one to wake up from a thing like that. but, when the person is continuously poking her cheek, then, she'll wake up.

and that's what she did.

what she didn't expect was to see hanji and levi there poking her cheek. what she expected was to find eren and jean poking her cheeks.

"y-yes?" hanji laughed at her stuttering.

"wake up. dad left and we're waiting for him." levi said.

"where did he go?"

"oh! he went to get breakfast. he took jean, eren,and mikasa." y/n nodded, and pulled the blanket up further to cover herself.

"then how'd you get in?"

"he gave us the card." she sighed out and hid herself further more.

that's when she heard levi groaning and hanji laughing.

"why you are groaning? you sound like a zombie."

"he found dirt!" as soon as hanji said that, y/n jumped up and grabbed both of them.

"out. go and get armin."

"but why? is it because of... ya know?"

y/n looked at them confused, then it hit her on what hanji meant. she looked at them with a embarrassed face.

"h-hell no!" embarrassment was not her thing.

"sure." y/n shook her head no and shut the door. obviously having enough while only being awake for about thirty minutes.

she grabbed her clothes and went towards the bathroom, she turned the water on and stared at the mirror. staring at herself in satisfaction, knowing that she had, in fact, slept so weirdly that her hair was sticking up in a few places.

"I look disgusting. bleh." and she went into the bathtub and showered.

armin was currently having a mini panic attack.