17: Game Plan-Biana

"Mr. Forkle? Wha-oh." Marella started.

      "I assume you all know why I'm here? If you don't, I'm sure it will click in a moment." Mr. Forkle paused as all heads nodded. "Tomorrow night we will be using the wonderful plan Mr. Vacker made, with a few twists. I want you all to listen very carefully before I say anything more though: This is going to be intense. You need to be prepared for anything and everything." He paused, and then whispered, "I wish I didn't have to involve you all in this."

     "Mr. Forkle, we swore that we would be part of this group. We need to be a part of this. Right, guys?" Biana said, trying her best to be fierce.

     "Right," her friends said back.

     Mr. Forkle smiled. "Thank you, your involvement in our organization means more than you will ever know."

     "So, what's the plan, chief?" Wylie saluted.

     "Okay. Sophie, Keefe, Wylie, and Fitz, you will come with me and Wraith to face the Neverseen once we reveal our location. Now, when we reveal our location to the Neverseen, we will want it to seem like we don't know they've found us. Knowing the Neverseen, they will have cameras hidden all around the college, and in other areas around where we are. This means any step we take outside will reveal us. I'll talk more about this later. The rest of the gang, Marella, Linh, Tam, Biana, and Dex, you will be breaching the Neverseen's warehouse with Squall, Blur, and Granite. It will be armed, you will need to be prepared with throwing stars and if anything at all goes wrong, leap to Physic, I will give you a crystal. This is a very important mission because it could very well have a lot of the Neverseen's future plans and supplies they might need for their next plans. Remember, your most important job is to observe, and take, not destroy. Especially since the Neverseen will need those things and they are crucial to their plans. If we take the things they need, and figure out what they are for, this could be a game-changer. We could have the upper hand in so many ways. Again, I will talk more about this later."

"Mr. Forkle, what is our job for this mission? What can we focus on that we will need?"

"Great question Linh. Everyone coming with me, you will need to work on your fighting. Wylie, hopefully you can help shield them from attacks, Sophie and Fitz, I want you two to really channel your cognate powers, work as a team. Sophie, you will most likely be inflicting. Keefe, I want you to be working with Sophie too, but I know you might be focused on others during this. And fightingThis means throwing stars, punches, deflecting and dodging. The Neverseen is not afraid to hurt you, you need to remember that."

I remember fair well what they aren't afraid of doing, Biana thought angrily. She couldn't wait to face Vespera and show her how strong she was. Those scars she got weren't bothering her anymore, she wasn't afraid to be herself.

"As for all of you that are going with Squall, Blur, and Granite, you have some more specific instructions. Dex, your main job will be to hack into their systems blocking you from getting in and shut them down. Make sure not to leave a trace. Biana and Tam, you two are going to hide everyone and make sure you go completely unnoticed. Linh and Marella, I have a theory that if you two combine your powers, you can do things much greater than anyone could've imagined. Also, if Marella needs to set something on fire, although I don't want you burning anything, Linh can put it out. Sound good so far?"

      "Yes," Everyone said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later

     Biana went to go get some coffee later on in the day, to the shop in the college. She grabbed her latte and sat down at table, and hearing a familiar voice. Shocked, he blood drained from her face and she quickly disappeared.

     "Where are they?" Gethen muttered.

     "Shut up, we just decided to start looking for them at this place, you can't assume we'll get it right." Gisela hissed.

     "But-"

     "Nope. And before you say something else that's incredibly stupid, let me talk. We're going to take a little journey to all of the dorms, check to see if anyone is here. If we're right, yay! If not, we go to the next area where they could be staying."

     "But what about our-"

     "We will be disguised as normal people, we will tell all of the students we will be taking a 'survey' and need to have everyone's names down."

      "When-"

     "Tomorrow at 11:00. We'll start off with room 1 and move all the way to room 80."

     We're rooms 13 and 16! I've got to warn everyone. And now that we know a precise time...Biana thought.

     But before she could finish, she realized Lady Gisela and Gethen had left. So she raced up to the dorms and called another meeting.

     "Neverseen," She panted. "Heard Lady Gisela And Gethen talking about checking this college and seeing if we were here. They don't know we're here for sure though. They're coming tomorrow at 11:00am, and are going to be dressed up pretending they're doing a server."

     Sophie caught on quickly. "So all we need to do is make them think we aren't here when they come to check for us. But how?"

     "We could leave the building and leap to Mr. Forkle, then we wouldn't be seen," Fitz suggested.

     "No, it'll be too suspicious that we all left, they'll realize it was us quickly and track us down." Linh pointed out.

     "How about if we disguise ourself like that other time with the Neverseen, have Physic sneak us some elixirs, and that way we're still there, but we aren't who they're expecting."

     "I like where you're going with that," Marella said.

     "Me too." Sophie agreed. "So that's what we do then?"

      "Okay." They all agreed.

Actual fight scene and all that coming (hopefully) tomorrow! I guess I needed to stall a bit, I'm not exactly great at writing that type of stuff. Sorry if you don't like it. And for anyone who's wondering how the heck I got so sidetracked on this book from how it was supposed to be, it will go back to normal, this was just a fun little twist. Anyway, thank you all for reading, love you so much!

Word count: 1102

~*~HunkyHairDontCare~*~