7: Game Time!-Linh

I never thought I'd be able to say this, but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 215 READS! You have no idea how much this means to me! Thank you!!!

OH MY GOSH I WAS ABOUT TO PUBLISH AND...250 views! Thanks again!

Linh woke up to Biana and Sophie hovering in her face. "What's going on?" She said groggily.

"Linh, good, you're awake. It's time to play some more games!"

Linh sighed. She did like Truth or Dare, but she wasn't so sure there were any others she was actually going to enjoy. But she couldn't compete with Biana, and she was a little too tired to care that much, so she got dressed and walked downstairs.

After everyone had some gooey butterblasts, tasting wonderfully maply and sweet and soooooo good, Dex declared that there was a game she had been waiting to try called Among Us. Apparently he had heard of it from Sophie, she said it happened to be really popular in the Forbidden Cities right now. He explained the rules, and then they got started with creating names, Dex creating a game, logging in and designing their characters, and buying pets and pants. It was so fun, and Linh hadn't even played the game yet! They were just getting ready to.

     "Can we start the game, guys?" She asked.

     "Sure," her friends agreed.

(Game starts) SHH!

     Sophie: YUSSSS, I'm an Impostor! But no one will ever know...

     Keefe: Foster, you realize you just said that it the chat, right? So much for being 'Mysterious Miss F', now it's more like 'I don't know how to play a simple game even though I am the only person who grew up as a human and knows how this thing works Miss F'.

     Sophie: DARN YOU STUPID COMPUTER!!! And it's not like Among Us was a game 4 years ago Keefe, I'm learning it right along with you guys!

     Keefe: now now, don't get all feisty on me! And it may not have been a game then, but TYPING THINGS IN A CHAT was! So HA!

     Restarts Game

     Dex: Darn, why do I have to be 'Crewmate'? I always gotta be lower than everyone else. *grumbles* I bet Wonderboy got it.

     Fitz: 'Crewmate'? SERIOUSLY? THE VACKERS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE KILLERS WHO VENT AND THEN BLAME IT ON OTHERS! IS THAT NOT THE WHOLE POINT OF THE VACKER LEGACY?

     Keefe: HAHA SUCKERS! 'Impostor'!!! They won't know what's coming, Imma geeett emmmmm! Sucks for them, they'll blame it on Fitzypoo. *sighs* Cyan always gets blamed for being sus.

     Dex: Hmm, I have an idea for what I can do to make people think I'm better than them...I'll change their usernames! Technically I could hack into the code and change myself into an Impostor, but this'll do.

'Sophie'  has now been renamed to 'Little Puppet'.

'Keefe' has now been renamed to 'Daddy's Boi'.

'Tam' has now been renamed to 'Happy Shadow Thoughts'.

I know this is kinda mean, but it was the only nickname type thing I could think of for Linh...

'Linh' has now been renamed to 'Many Floods'.

'Fitz' has now been renamed to 'Chandelier Head'.

'Biana' has now been renamed to 'Pretty Pink Princess'.

'Dex' has now been renamed to 'Super Cute Hottie'.