13: Ice Cream and Ferris Wheels-Keefe

Today Keefe woke up with a smile on his face. He looked into his mirror, the smile was still there. But Keefe couldn't help it. Today he would take Sophie out again, and he could tell this date would be special. Not just because he was with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Fast forwarding~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keefe put on a nice buttoned black shirt, with ripped blue jeans, styled his hair as usual, and walked over to Sophie's dorm room. He knocked on the door, it opening a second later to reveal Sophie, her hair done in a beautiful dutch braid, light makeup, and an ice blue sundress. (Imagine this as summertime)

She looked beautiful. Keefe's jaw dropped in awe as she walked towards him, smiling.

"Hey Soph."

"Hi Keefe."

"Shall we go get some ice cream?" Keefe said in excitement. Yes, he had had gelato before, but he was excited to fast it again. It was just so delicious!

Sophie licked her lips, clearly thinking the same thing as him, Yes! So they walked out of the college building, crossing streets hand in hand and pointing to different buildings and stopping to pet adorable dogs (they were too cute to ignore) as they were on their journey to find the best ice cream shop in the area.

Soon Sophie spotted one that she said was her favorite when she was a kid, she used to go there all the time. They walked inside, Keefe ordering a mint chocolate chip gelato in a cone (my personal fav), Sophie chocolate frozen yogurt with whipped cream piled to the top of her cup.

They ate their ice cream, and soon Keefe and Sophie walked over to the huge Ferris Wheel lighting up the sky near them. What they were doing was more like running, they were both so excited!

"Keefe, there's a bit of a line, maybe we can do something else while we're waiting?"

"Okay, like what?" Sophie was right, there was a bit of a line.

Sophie's eyes widened. "Look over there!" She pointed. "What about that?"

     "Face-painting? Okay, but you can go do it, and I could wait in line if you want."

      Sophie walked over, and soon came back with a dolphin on her cheek. Soon they were at the front of the line.

     "Hop in these seats and buckle up please," a lady said.

      Sophie and Keefe did as they were told, and soon they were high in the sky. "Woah," Keefe said in wonder.

     "I'm with you there," Sophie said, "this is amazing."

      The sight was beautiful, the sky an orangey color as the sun set, and the moon was just beginning to come up. Sophie rested her head on Keefe's shoulder. She felt so warm.

      "I never realized how beautiful the human world is."

      "It is part of the Elvin world, they aren't very different. Just like the people."

      "Very true," Keefe agreed as the Ferris Wheel ride came to an end.

     They hopped out of their seats, and walked over and sat down on a bench. Keefe tucked a piece of Sophie's hair behind her ear.

      "You look beautiful."

     She blushed. Keefe leaned in to her, but stopped abruptly when he heard a voice he knew too well.

      "Again?"

Hope you liked this chapter! I'm sorry I haven't been writing for a while, I needed a bit of a break. Thank you all for being so patient! Love you all so much!

Word count: 578

~*~HunkyHairDontCare~*~