2: Match Lists-Biana

"Fitz! Come here, I have exciting news!" Biana yelled from her room, where a package had appeared a moment earlier.

Biana heard him snort from his room across the hall. "More important than yesterday, when you said you had 'important news' and it was just a new dress?"

"It was a very pretty dress, Fitz, and YES IT IS WAAAAY MORE IMPORTANT!!!!"

"Mmm, so we're talkin' shoes important like the other day when—"

Fitz loved to annoy her. "Why are you such a pain? Just come here please."

Biana swore she heard him groan. Loudly. "In a minute, B."

"Come on, Chandelier Head! It's not like you've got anything else to do! Besides, Mom and Dad aren't home and I want to show someone."

"First: don't ever call me that again. Second: DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN!"

Biana rolled her eyes. He may always act cool around everyone, and seem like the nice, caring guy, but having Fitz as a sibling...no one would ever want to switch places with her. Well, maybe they would, but probably only because all of the girls at Foxfire had had a crush on him for ages.

"Fitzroyyyyy," Biana called, sitting on her bed. She had been waiting for 5 minutes!

She finally heard him close his door. "Three, two, one-"

"Okay I'm here. What did you want?" Fitz said, clueless to what she was holding in her hands.

His eyes widened as he looked at the papers. "You got yours? Me too!"

"IT APPEARED ON MY BED!" They shouted in unison.

"No way, we've gotta tell Mom and Dad when they get back!"

"Tell Mom and Dad wha-" Mom started. Apparently they were back! Biana could tell her mom was excited, even before she shouted at Biana, "AHHHH! MY BABY HAS HER FIRST MATCHMAKING LIST!"

Hearing that, Dad sprinted up to her room, where everyone was huddled.

"Ahem," Fitz said as they all turned to him. "I got mine too..." Fitz said as he blushed and ran for his room, saying, "I CANT WAIT TO SHOW YOU!"

He also muttered, "I wonder who my #1 is." Like he thought no one would be able to hear him!

"We all know who he wants to be his #1..." Biana said as he left.

"Sophie, of course." They all said in unison.

At the mention of her, they all frowned. She and Fitz had apparently not been hanging out as much, she was spending a lot more time with Keefe now.

Fitz came running back in a second later. "I just opened it! My #1 is..."

And scene! Don't need to know who that is yet!

Word count: 446

~*~HunkyHairDontCare~*~