3: Match Lists-Dex

"GAH! LEXXXX, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY MOTHERBOARD?" Dex yelled as he chased the triplets around his room.

"BEX, REX, I SEE YOU PUTTING DYE IN MY SHAMPOO!!!! YOU BETTER NOT THINK I'LL FALL FOR THAT!"

"You mean...we'd better not think you'll fall for that...again?" Bex corrected, a smirk on her face.

"Such a pain," He muttered. They never let anything go. Just because they had gotten older didn't mean they weren't less mature...the triplets still acted like they were toddlers.

"Dex, honey, something's at the door for you!"

"In a minute Mom, I'm dealing with the triplets right now!"

"It's important! Something that has to do with...what do you kids say these days? L-"

"MOM, I'm coming, don't bother explaining any more." Dex cut her off, knowing she was probably gonna say something like 'luuuuv', or 'lit teen stuff'.

"Dex, you might wanna open this without the triplets..."

Yup, it was definitely 'luuuuv' stuff. Oh boy, Dex thought. What could be so important on that topic? Dex opened his door into the hallway, where his mom was standing. It looked like she was holding a...

"I'm so glad my friends aren't here to see this..." Dex muttered as he saw what his mom was holding in her hands.

"I heard that, and lucky for you, the Vackers are having a sleepover tonight. You're going." Dex's dad said from behind him.

"But Daaaaad!" Dex responded as he turned around to face his dad and crossed his arms.

"But Dexxxxx! The triplets are going to see your grandpa, you need to go so your mother and I can have a date night. You wouldn't want to be home alone, would you? And we're not bringing you with us to Atlantis, if that's what you're thinking."

"Dad, I never said I didn't like the idea of staying home alo-"

"Mmm, well, we don't like the idea of you burning down the house. Why don't you want to go, anyway?" Dad said.

"Probably because of this," Mom said as she held up the matchmaking list.

Dex's dad hadn't seen it yet, apparently, because right now he was spinning in circles and clapping his hands rapidly while saying, "YES MY BOY!"

He stopped jumping around (like an idiot, if Dex said so himself), and gave Dex a big hug. He ruffled Dex's hair, Dex trying as hard as he could to squirm away.

"Fine, I'll go, but only if you don't mention this to the triplets." He knew there would be trouble there, a lot of Winnowing Gala sneaking-into, and a lot of teasing about who his #1 was.

"Deal, although it's not like you had much of a choice in the first place..." Dex's mom smirked.

"I wonder who's on there...can I-" Dex said as he tried (and failed) to grab the list from his mom.

"Ah, ah, ah, not touchy, no looky, no peeky until the sleepover. I'm sure your friends all got their lists and want to open them together."

"Uggghhhh, why do you have to be so cruel? If I cringe, I wanna cringe now..."

Hope you liked this!

Word count: 530

~*~HunkyHairDontCare~*~