9: Under the Stars PT 2-Keefe

This first part is Sophie's POV     

     As soon as Keefe left, Sophie decided to call Biana. "I need fashion advice!!!" She said as she paced around her room.

"Um, kinda what I'm here for..." Vertina said.

     "Wow, that was one thing I never thought I'd say," Sophie said aloud as she looked in her mirror, about to ask Vertina for help.

     "Definitely something I thought you'd say," Vertina smirked.

     "You know, I thought talking mirrors were supposed to be magical. You're just annoying." Sophie said as she stepped out of range and gave up with Vertina. Sophie called Biana.

She picked up in less than a second, making Sophie think Biana had just been staring at her Imparter, waiting, and waiting, for someone to call her. "Hey Soph!" She said cheerily. "Whatcha need?"

"Why do you assume I need something?" Sophie asked quizzically.

Biana looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, fine, I need something! I need fashion advice and you're the best person to go to."

"ME?!? FASHION ADVICE? I thought you'd never ask."

Sophie smiled, then her Imparter went quiet. "Biana? Biana? You there?"

Then Sophie heard her doorbell ring, and heard someone talking to her parents as they let them in. The person ran up to her room.

"BIANA?" Sophie said, surprised. "That was fast..."

"Yeah, well, when it comes to you asking for fashion advice, it very important and I have to come right away." Biana paused, "even if I have 4,000 pages of homework to do."

"Haha! Well, thanks. Anyway, I...am going to meet someone tomorrow, and I need your help on what to wear. This person said to dress warm...but I have no idea what we're doing or where we're going to be."

"Hmm, hot date?"

Actually, yes, Sophie thought to herself as she mentally sighed. "No, study date and somewhere after (that's the part I don't know what we're doing or where we're going to be). with...um...Jensi. Yup, Jensi."

"Okay....well you never want to overdress on a date, but then again, if it's a study date, you should probably dress casually. If this person likes you, because most people do, they'll like you for you, the casual-dressing, no makeup-wearing, never-does-anything-fancy-with-her-hair Sophie."

"I'm going to try and pretend there wasn't an insult hidden in that advice, and continue with: help me pick out an outfit please..."

"Alright, let's look in your closet. Oh, how about this?" Biana showed Sophie a pastel purple dress, with sewed patterns, but still simple. "I'll go try it on." She said.

Sophie came back in this: