I Need You Back

ELLE'S POV

All I can see is blood.

Blood.

Blood.

Blood.

I'm in a puddle of blood, and I don't even know who's it is.

I'm not in pain, so I assume it isn't mine.

I manage to stand up, and I still feel nothing, so I'm concluding that it's someone else's blood.

Which creeps the fuck out of me.

I don't know where I am, and I can't necessarily distinguish anything because everything is dark.

Then I hear a laugh.

And then the room lights up.

I immediately squint my eyes, but once they adjust to the light, my mouth drops open. Kai sits with blood covering his body as he's tied up in a chair.

No.

I see someone come into my view, and I realize it's Brandon.

Fucking hell, of course it is.

As soon as he eyes lock with mine, he starts smirking.

"You're doing a wonderful job, baby!" He yells to me, walking closer and closer to me. Confusion is written all over my face right now. I look down and see that my hands are raised.

I'm doing magic without knowing it.

I feel heat from behind me. I turn my head to see Brandon.

"You know, only a few more seconds of this, and he'll be dead soon." He whispers. I shake my head.

"I don't get it. I'm not even trying to do anything." I mumble. Brandon laughs and nods his head.

"Yeah, I used a spell to make you do whatever I want you to. So currently, your magic is slowly killing Kai. He should be dead in a few minutes really." Brandon explains as he looks at the watch on his wrist.

My eyes widen, and I look down at my hands again. I can feel the magic leaving my body, and I try to stop, but I can't. I don't have any control.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask frantically. I feel Brandon's lips brush against my ear. His hand lingers over  my jaw.

"Because it's fun, princess." He whispers. I can feel my face twist in disgust. He turns around to look at Kai.

"There you go. Keep going. He's almost dead." Brandon praises as his eyes switch between me and Kai.

No, I don't want to kill him.

I can't kill him.

I close my eyes shut, not wanting to see anything if I really do accidentally kill him.

I couldn't bear with myself if I did.

Then I hear a sound.

And I almost can't describe the sound. I don't want to either. But it has my eyes opening immediately. And what I see breaks my heart.

Kai.

Blood everywhere.

Dead.

That's the only words I can piece together right now.

I feel myself drop to the ground, and I start bawling. The tears just keep pouring out, and I can't stop them.