You're Breaking My Heart

I wake up with Kai's arm around my waist, holding me against me. I slowly turn around, not wanting to wake him up.

He's a cute sleeper. The only sound he's making is the small snores that are escaping his mouth.

I never knew someone snoring could be so cute.

I put my hand on his stomach, tracing his abs. He moves a bit which startles me, but he doesn't wake up. My eyes move down his body. He's having trouble- I can tell. His hand goes down to grip himself. My eyes widen, but they stay there, taking in- well, him.

"What are you looking at Elle?" Kai suddenly asks. I jump.

"Jesus, you scared the shit out of me." I say, my heartbeat getting faster.

"That's not what I asked." He replies, moving his fingers up my body to play with my hair. I can feel my face get hot, and my cheeks get red.

What the hell am I supposed to say?

Oh yeah, I was looking at your dick. Yep, that's what I was doing. And I was enjoying it too.

I can't say that.

"Elle. What were you looking at?" He persists.

He's sitting up now, running his hands down my sides until he reaches my upper thighs. He grips them, and pulls me closer, moving his hands close to my ass.

And the whole entire time he's smirking while I'm dying inside. He moves his lips slowly across my jawline until he reaches my ear.

"Oh, the things I could do to you, Elle. I could have you moaning underneath me within seconds. I could make you feel so good. You just have to ask nicely, angel." He whispers, smiling and letting out a small laugh. I stay frozen in awe.

"It's your decision, but I'm going to go take a shower. I think Damon made pancakes. Although, if you're hungry for something else-" He suggests, backing into the bathroom.

"Kai!" I scold, throwing a pillow at him. He laughs, biting his lip.

"I'll push you over the edge soon." He whispers, closing the bathroom door. I sigh and flop down on the bed.

This man will be the death of me.

I've gotten dressed, and I'm walking down the stairs, hoping to get some food in my stomach. I got dressed as soon as Kai turned the shower in. I knew he would try and pull something, so I got out of there quickly.

Besides I would never have sex with him while my friends, who have super hearing, are downstairs.

I see Damon flipping pancakes, even though he's already made plenty. Stefan, Bonnie, and Caroline are sitting at the table. Of course, Caroline and Stefan are being cuddly and kissing each other. Elena had to do something with Jeremy.

Which I'm okay with.

Elena can be a real bitch some- all of the time.

"Morning, Elle." Damon says, not looking up. I smile.

"Hey, where's Kai?" Caroline asks.

"Oh, he's taking a shower." I see Stefan trying to hold in a laugh as well as everyone else.

"What? What's going on...?" I ask, sitting at the table.

"We heard you guys." Bonnie states, and my eyes widen.

"Y-you heard t-the conversation that like just h-happened up there?" I ask, stuttering a little too much. Damon nods.

"Yes. And I do not ever want to hear anything like it again." He says, disgust popping up in his voice.