I Need You

I hop off the counter as soon as Kai disappears from my eyesight.

Getting a glass of water can't take too long. I'll have it before Kai can even get back.

I walk towards the cabinet in front of me and grab a glass. I go to the sink and turn it on, filling the glass halfway. I bring it up to my mouth, taking a sip. I suddenly hear a small cough, making me turn around.

"What did I fucking say?" Kai asks.

Okay, so he's a little mad.

"I was going to stay on the counter, but I was thirsty. I haven't had a real drink since this morning." I admit. Kai walks closer to me, and I can feel myself become nervous.

I can see that he took his jacket and shirt off, only his pants on his body. He has a glare in his eyes as he comes closer.

Kai keeps his promises, if he says he's going to fuck me until I can't walk, he'll do just that.

He stays a few feet away from me, but he makes sure I'm keeping eye contact with him.

"Take your clothes off." Kai states.

"What?" I ask confused.

"I would do it for you, but you can't seem to fucking listen. Take your clothes off." He repeats. Kai takes one step forward.

"You won't like what will happen if I have to take them off for you, Elle." He whispers.

I can feel myself shudder.

He has so much power over me.

Because damn that was hot.

I grab the hem of my dress and lift it over my head, dropping it on the floor. I already took my shoes off, but I still have my underwear and my bra on.

Kai gestures his fingers at me to keep going. I unclasp my bra, also letting it fall to the floor, and I shimmy out of my underwear, kicking it off.

"I want you to touch yourself for me, princess." Kai states.

I think I may have misheard that.

"Go on. Slip your fingers in between those legs. Feel yourself for me." He adds.

I decide to oblige, slipping my fingers down my body until I reach my center, tracing them in slow motions against my heated skin. A moan escapes my mouth from the feeling, some of the built up tension releasing.

I can see Kai clench his jaw as his eyes stay locked on my body. His hand drops down to adjust himself, and I can see how hard his.

Poor guy.

I rub my fingers against myself again, my eyes shutting from the pleasure. Kai's fingers on my jaw make me immediately open them again. His grip is tight, focused on keeping me looking at him.

His hand suddenly lowers, resting over mine in between my legs. He then pushes my fingers over my nerves, applying pressure in slow circles.

I almost choke on my breath.

He applies more pressure against my sensitive heat, and I can feel my knees buckling.

"Does this feel good, baby?" Kai asks in a whisper. I nod frantically.

"Yeah, I bet it does." He whispers in response as he pauses my hand, taking it away from my center.

I look at him with desperation and confusion.

He brings my hand up to his mouth, and then he surprises me when he takes my fingers into his mouth, sucking on them and tasting me on them. I can feel his tongue against them before he slowly drags them out of his mouth.