Cake And Kisses

I groan softly as I feel a hand on my arm, waking me up. When I open my eyes, I can see the sun hitting Kai's face perfectly as he stares at me. I suddenly sit up as I remember what day it is.

Our wedding.

Kai sits up slowly with a chuckle as he watches my reaction.

"Morning, Elle." Kai's voice is raspy as he speaks, smiling at the same time. I crawl closer to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and straddling his lap.

I pull away a bit so that I can look at his face. I move my hands to his cheeks, cupping them.

"Good morning, baby." I reply in a whisper. Kai giggles.

He loves when I call him baby.

"You ready to start the rest of our lives?" Kai asks. I nod quickly.

"I'm ready to be your wife." I reply. His face lights up with a smile.

"Mrs. Parker," Kai whispers. "It has a very nice ring to it."

"Malachai, you're making me blush, stop." I joke.

"What did you just call me?" Kai asks in a whisper as a smile creeps on his face.

"I said your name, idiot." I reply with a straight face. Kai's face quickly becomes shocked, and suddenly I'm being pushed off of him.

I'm now laying on my back with Kai staring down at me with a glint of lust and humor in his eyes. Kai's hand travels up my body, stopping at my neck and gripping it tight enough to make my eyes roll back.

"Kai, we have to go to Damon and Stefan's house to get ready. Bonnie will yell at me if we're late." I pout. Kai just stares at me a few seconds before loosening his grip.

I slowly start to sit up, but Kai's hand threads into my hair, pulling my head back to look up at him. He looks me straight in my eyes.

"Let's get one thing straight," He tightens his grip in my hair. "After we get married, we are coming right back here, and I am going to fuck you on every single surface until you can't walk for weeks. You understand?" He looks at me with questioning eyes.

I just look at him.

He tightens his grip even more, pulling my head closer to his face.

"I asked you a fucking question." He growls.

"I understand." I whisper.

Kai rolls off of me completely, standing up from off of the bed. He extends his hand with a smirk. I grab it, standing up from off of the bed as well. I just glare at Kai as I try to walk past him, but his hand grabbing my arm stops me.

"You're in for it tonight, baby." He says. I let out a humph. He chuckles, and I walk past him. I jolt when I feel a smack on my ass. I turn around to see Kai with a huge smile on his face.

"I'm going to have so much fun, princess."

Me and Kai ended up making it to the Salvatore's although I'm sure he would've been fine doing other things. He's downstairs with the rest of the guys while all the girls are upstairs with me.

We're not making this whole thing extravagant. Me and Kai both decided that we didn't want that, we just wanted to be together.

That is why I'm not wearing a wedding dress.

I'm wearing a rose-gold silk dress to go along with the theme of pinks and reds.

This whole wedding would be far from normal.