Thoughts Racing

KAI'S POV

"Yes." Elle whispers.

What?

All of our heads turned towards her. This all seems like one big joke.

A joke that isn't very fucking funny.

Klaus grabs her hand, pulling her towards him and Freya.

"Wait," I call out. "I need to talk to you."

Elle looks at Klaus and nods, walking over to me. I grab her hands.

"You're coming back, right? I know it's going to be different because you're a Mikaelson, but I need you." I can hear my own voice crack. Elle's hand travels up to the back of my neck, pulling me closer to her.

"I'm not a Mikaelson. And I'm not a Bennett either. I am and will always be a Parker, and I don't give a shit what anyone else says." She whispers.

Fuck, I love her.

"I will be back, I promise. Wait for me, please." She states, slowly walking away from me.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you, too, Malachai." She smirks.

She knows what she just did.

Before she reaches Klaus and Freya, she glances at everyone else in the room.

"None of you have to stay. I don't expect any of you to. Actually, I think it's best if you guys went home. I'll be back in Mystic Falls soon, I promise." She says.

"I don't about any of you, but I'm definitely fucking staying." Damon speaks up. Stefan and Bonnie nod in agreement. Elle mouths a thank you towards them.

"We'll wait for you back home." Caroline says as she, Elena, Alaric, and Jeremy leave the room.

It's best. We really all shouldn't be here anyway.

"I'll be back in a little bit." Elle states before walking out of the room with Klaus and Freya. The door shuts leaving me, Bonnie, Damon, Stefan, and Brandon alone.

I immediately turn towards my brother.

"What the fuck is going on?" I ask.

"For once, I actually don't know. Klaus said he could help me get my magic back, so I came here. And then I may have helped kidnap Elle." He meekly whispers.

"What?" I say, my teeth gritting together.

"Simple misunderstanding, really." Brandon says quickly.

"I am going to murder you." I whisper.

"Okay, well-" Brandon says, backing away from me.

"Don't," Bonnie whispers to me. "He's not worth it."

I glare at Brandon before I nod in agreement. I really want to punch him, though.

"Klaus won't help you get your magic back." Bonnie states, sitting on the couch while she keeps her gaze on my brother.

"How do you know that?" Brandon asks with a humorless laugh.

"The Mikaelson's power is unimaginable. The only person that could possibly have a chance of getting your power back is Elle herself. And I doubt she knows how to do that." Bonnie explains. I furrow my brows at her.

"She got her memories back. I'm sure she knows how to do a lot of things." I retaliate. Bonnie just rolls her eyes at me.

"What was Jackson's part in this?" I ask Brandon, changing the subject.