Can't Get Enough

I shift back on the bed as Kai walks closer to me. He puts his arms on either side of me, and his face is barely an inch away. I see his eyes flick down to my lips and then back up to my eyes. I can feel the stark contrast of his hot breath on my cold skin.

"You see that chair over there, princess?" He asks in a whisper as he nods his head toward the corner of our bedroom. I look over to where he's referring.

There sits a desk, with our belongings on it and right by it, is a chair. I turn my head back to him and nod slowly.

"I want you to get that chair and bring it over here. Now." His voice is demanding as he steps back from me.

I immediately get up and walk to the corner of our room, grabbing the chair and picking it up. I place it near the edge of the bed and turn towards Kai. He walks over to me and leans towards my face again. He brushes away a few strands of my hair and places the palm of his hand of my cheek.

"I want you to take that pretty little dress off and sit in the chair." He whispers. He raises his eyebrows, and I nod in response.

He walks towards our closet, and I place my hands at the hem of my dress, pulling it up and over my head. I let it fall to the ground, and I step over it to sit down in the chair. I tap my fingers against my knees as I wait for Kai.

He then comes out of the closet, carrying the box. He walks over to the bed and places it down, taking the lid off. He lifts the handcuffs out of the box and turns towards me.

"Hands behind the chair." He orders. I move my hands behind me and the chair, and Kai walks behind me and places the handcuffs around my wrists.

"You're not getting out of these, angel." Kai whispers, and he comes out from behind the chair to stand by the bed. Kai lifts two objects out of the box, one black and one pink.

The vibrators, I assume.

They kind of look like microphones.

"Have you ever used vibrators, Elle?" Kai asks as he steps right in front of me. He lowers to his knees in front of me and lifts up the black vibrator.

"No, I haven't- ah!" I jump when I feel a cold object touch my inner thigh.

"I didn't think so, princess. I think we're both going to have fun with this." He smirks. I look down to see Kai flip a switch, and a light humming sound fills the air.

I can feel the vibrator buzzing against my skin. My eyes stay focused on Kai as he pulls the vibrator away to lower my underwear to the ground. He places the toy back on my inner thigh.

"Oh fuck." I whisper, squirming around when he presses the toy to my heat, using the slightest of pressure to slide it up and down my folds.

Kai's free hand grabs my hip, keeping me down. He teases me, dragging the vibrator up and down my core before resting it at my clit. I try to suppress my moans, but I'm not having any luck.

I can feel my body shuddering.

And the whole time, Kai is just staring at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

I begin to rotate my hips without trying, and Kai applies more pressure.

Pleasure shoots through my body.

I nearly come right then and there when I feel Kai's fingers tease my entrance. He slowly inches his fingers inside of me, curling them when he does. I squeeze my eyes shut from all of the stimulation. I can't stop the moan that escapes my mouth.

"It feels so good, doesn't it, princess?" Kai asks. I nod as best I can because I don't think I can form a single word right now.

"You're making me hard, Elle. I might just need your mouth after this." I moan at his words. I continue to roll my hips against the toy in his hand. I can feel my orgasm building up in my belly, and I don't think I can take it much longer.