Spare Me

Before any of you start this chapter, I would like to say that there is mention and acts of rape.

If that makes you uncomfortable or anything, please feel free to skip.

And if any of you have ever dealt with it, feel free to message me, please.

I love every single one of you, and I don't want any of you guys suffering.

I'll put a line of *** before the paragraph starts and after it ends, so you guys don't accidentally read anything if you don't want to.

Again, feel free to talk to me. I may be a stranger, but I promise if you need anything, I'm right here.

I love you all🤍

—————————————————————————

KAI'S POV

"You're literally on me, move." I hear Caroline order. We may have or may not have stolen a van so that we could all fit.

I'm driving, Bonnie is in the passenger seat while Damon, Elena, and Jeremy sit in the row right behind us. Stefan, Caroline, and Alaric sit in the back row.

"No one is on you, Caroline." Jeremy responds. I roll my eyes and focus my attention on the road and Bonnie.

We've only driven a couple of hours so far, but it feels like we've been in the car for days.

We're almost in Mississippi.

It's a 14-hour drive, but we didn't have time to get plane tickets, and the next flight from Virginia to Louisiana wasn't until next week.

God, I would do anything to be on a plane than with Caroline complaining every five seconds. Yes, she's my family, but I've learned that she can get very annoying very easily.

Bonnie mutters something to herself as she straightens the map that's in her hands. We've been able to shorten the drive because I may have or I may have not been speeding these past few hours.

I may have or I may have not.

I direct my eyes back to the road, but a tap on my shoulder makes me turn my head again.

It's Bonnie.

"What do you think's going to happen?" She asks with a worried look on her face.

"All that matters is that we get Elle," I reply. "And we kill Klaus and Brandon."

ELLE'S POV

"I'm going to kill every last one of them," Klaus whispers. "And you're going to watch."

He just pulls back and smiles at me.

Everyone is coming to New Orleans.

Klaus is going to kill them all.

He stands up from off of the couch. He whispers something to Brandon and Jackson, something I can't hear, and walks out of the room. Brandon turns to Jackson and then whispers something.

"Don't hurt her." He whispers before he also walks out.

And I'm left alone with Jackson.

I'd honestly rather be stuck with Klaus.

Jackson sits down on the coffee table in front of me.

"Are you having fun so far?" He asks with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm going to have some real fun when I finally get to kill you." I remark. He leans forward.

"Aw, you won't get the chance, sweetheart." He says before standing up and sitting next to me. He grabs my chin, his face just centimeters away from mine.