The new me

After all of their methods to turn me are done they begin a test run. They bring a federation solider in. He was wearing my fathers mask. Rorke had told me that I was to shoot and kill the "ghost". I didn't want to but there was a strange feeling making me pick up the pistol. I shot the man straight in the heart. He dropped to the floor and a pool of blood began to form. I took the mask off the man and stuffed it in my pocket. Rorke and his boss seemed pleased at what I had done. I for one did not. Then they brought in another guy. I knew him from anywhere. It was Merrick. They told me my mission was to hunt and kill all of the ghosts. I look at Merrick and I feel a sudden anger in me. That's when Rorke told me I was free to go and get some rest. So I did just that. I have always followed orders when there given to me. After about an hour of me staying in my room I chose to go see Merrick. It's not the best idea though. I kept thinking this is wrong. I'm not suppose to do this. When I reached the door I heard the soldiers practically beating the crap out of Merrick. I knew he wouldn't talk. That's when I chose something I shouldn't have done. I told the guards I can get him to talk just leave me and him alone. The guards left and that's when I started to hack into the cameras. I changed the footage to make it look like I was interrogateing Merrick. Now the hard part is getting him out of here. He didn't look to happy to see me. Now I wouldn't blam him. I wouldn't be to happy to see myself. But its about time I end his suffering. I cut the rope off that was around his wrists. He looked at me kindof funny.
" You need to get out of here," I stated " I'm going to help you if that's alright".
" Logan you don't need to do this," Answered Merrick.
" I know but I need someone to pass a message on to my brother," I replied trying to make my voice not sound so wavery.
" Your not coming with me?" Asked Merrick.
" I can't exactly just leave this place," I answered. " Plus if I leave with you then it will look like my loyalty wasn't with them." I look down trying to not show any sign of valnerbility.
" Logan I respect your answer but your brother wants you back with us on our side."
I have always know how good Merrick was at minipulating people. I never really liked that always about him.
" Just please tell my brother not to worry about me and how I am safe here right now." I asked Merrick. He looked at me with simpathy. Then he look back down at the floor.
"I'll make sure he gets the message." Replyed Merrick. " Now will you tell me how to get out of here?"
" Of course I will." I answer with a type of grin on my face. " There is a helicopter parked outside of this room. All you need to do is climb out of that convenient window and drive the helicopter back to your HQ."
" Thanks." Answered Merrick.
"Oh and before you go you might need this key." I threw the key at him. He just smiled and said goodbye to me. I'm pretty sure ill be in deep trouble if someone found out what happend so I acted like he got out on his own. I will never be the federations ghost and they can't force me to become their ghost.