We meet at last

( BTWS my brother came up with the title this time X3)

Logan's prov.

We are finally at the spot my brother asked the new girl to come to. She looks super innocent though. Bummer.

"Hi!" Stated Hesh excitingly. Someone's super happy today...

" Hi....." she replys not so excitingly.

" Allow me to introduce us." States Hesh. He bows and I just roll my eyes. She giggles. I guess it's kinda funny how my brothers making a fool of hisself.

" Don't mind him." I whisper. " One to many hits in the head." I knock on my head and she just starts to giggle again.

" Ahem." coughs Hesh. I try to stay quiet but I start cracking up laughing at him. He punchs me in the sholder.

" I'm Hesh" He states as he points to hisself. " And that nuckle head is Logan." I smile and wave.

" Nice to meet you both." She says trying to not laugh. Great first impression am I right? " My names Aya." she seems so calm. Its odd. To odd...

We decided to take a walk. As you can tell we get borde easily. Anyways, as we are walking we decide to go over by the shooting range. Me and Aya stop in our tracks. We both look at the shooting range in a distance. We both heard a shot and flinch.

" Uhhh." says Hesh when he looks at us both. " You guys alright?"

" Yeah I am." States Aya. She's not so chill anymore. " Chould we walk somewhere other then the shooting range?" She tilts her head. She looks at us both with those beautiful eyes of hers.

" Sure, that seems like a nice idea." I answer. " Hesh you cool with that?"

" Yeah man." replyed Hesh. He still looked at us both like we were freaks. It was getting a little awkward.

" Well I guess we should go find Merrick and Keagan." She says to break the awkward silence we have now.

" Sure why not." I replyed. She smiled at me. Her mask wasn't over her face when we met her. So that made it easier to talk to her and know what she was thinking.

Hesh and I were talking about random stuff. She would listen to what we would say. She would sometimes nod but most the time she giggles. Me and Hesh are true practical jokers.

Our fun ends when we find Merrick and Keagan. They were both socializing. We walk up as slowly as we can. We see them both look over and we act like we're just talking together. One time they looked over and we turned around. You should have heard my answer.

" So how's the weather out there?" asked Aya.

" Well the weathers pretty humid." Lame answer from Hesh.

" What he means to say is that the weathers only humid because Logan's here." I point to myself and Aya can't keep it together. She falls on the floor and begins laughing so hard that me and Hesh join in laughing at her. Then we see Merrick and Keagan just shake their heads at us.

Aya stands back up and looks at us both with tears in her eyes. I couldn't help but start chuckling at her.

" Don't laugh at me!" She screams trying to hold in laughs. All three of us look over to Merrick and Keagan. They decided to continue their conversation.

" Now it's our chance!" I whisper. They both nod and begin to walk over to Merrick and Keagan. They both look back at us. We turn around quickly and begin another funny conversation.

" So do you think it's a good day for rain?" Asked Aya. Hesh and I look at each other and look back at Aya.

" Gosh I don't know." Replys Hesh. Now it's my turn to talk.

" What Hesh means to say is that it's to dry to rain because he's to wrinkley and dry anyways." I state it and squint my eyes at Aya. We all fall to the ground laughing. Our eyes are closed squrting some tears. But when we open our eyes we see something horrendous... It's Merrick and Keagan standing over us all.

" AAAAHHHHH!" I yelled. " ITS SO SCARY, IT'S... ohh wait it's just Merrick and Keagan."

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE begins to laugh. Even Merrick and Keagan are chuckling. I can tell their trying not to.

" Sorry for the misunderstanding." I say looking down as if I'm guilty and should be punished. Aya begins giggling and I smile at her giggles. There just so cute. It's like listening to a baby.

" Well it was kinda funny." Admited Keagan.

" So you forgive me?" I ask with a puppy dog face.

" Sure why not." States Merrick. " Your off the hook as soon as we can find a way to humiliate you infrount of the hole military base."

" Ohhhh" Yells Aya. She smiles. " Your not as hot as you thought you were now were you." She sticks her tonge out at me. I can't help but laugh.

" So Aya I see you met the rest of our team." Obviously states Keagan. " And I can see you will really like being around these imbusals."

" Hey a girls gotta do what she needs to do to get the enimies off guard right?" shrugs Aya.

" Wait, what?" asks Hesh. After he says that he's thrown on the ground and everyone's laughing.

" First rule of war, Never get caught off guard!" She begins laughing with Merrick and Keagan.

" Don't need to be so rough!" Yells Hesh. He frowns at her and I can tell she kinda feels bad.

" Sorry Hesh." She gives him a hug and stands back by Merrick again. " So are we going to discuss this new plan now or are we just going to continue standing around untill something else happens?"