The mission

Apparently Aya was going to just be helping us out in this mission. If she does super well she could become a ghost. I really hope she becomes a ghost. She's super fun to be around. especially if there's absolutly nothing to do. That's when the alarm goes off. I see her in front of everyone else. She's faster then all of us. There was an attack happening.

" Keagan and Aya go and see if you can help the doctors and nurses evacuate the wounded." Commanded Merrick. " You walker boys are with me."

We all split up. Keagan and Aya rushing one direction as the rest of us run the other. Our guns are ready and we see helos going above head. Then one stops and federation solders begin rushing down the rope. I shot each guy either in the head, #headshot!, and others in the heart. Blood of corse is going everywhere. We find Rylie and he begins to run with us to our next objective.

" Merrick you copy?" Asked Aya. She sounds completely in controll of the situation.

" Yeah I copy." Answered Merrick.

" I've got a ride out of here if you want it." Replyed Aya. We all look up and see a helo coming over getting ready to land. It's one that Aya is now piloting since the pilot was shot and injured.

" We'll take it!" Yelled Merrick. Aya lands the helo and we climb on quickly. We begin to fly off when we were hit with an Rpg.

" Crap!" yelled Aya. She managed to keep it up and we got the injured to safety. We hooked them to ropes that were far enough away from the raging battle. Some had to jump into the nets that firemen used for when people were stuck in buildings. We got out and Aya was still on the helicopter. It got hit again and all I see is the copter going down.

" GOING DOWN!" yelled Aya into the speaker. She couldn't keep the copter up. Luckly there was a lake near by. She crashed it into the lake. We all rush over. It had been over about 5 Minites by the time we got over there. There was no sign of her. Is she gone? Please tell me she got out safely...