Needing answers

Logan's prov.

Dame it! I need some type of identification on that girl Merrick and Keagan were talking to. Why were they talking to her anyways? Its not like she'll be joining the ghosts. Right?

"Hey Logan!" yelled Hesh from across the room. Rylie was following him. " Could you take care of Rylie Pwease!" of corse knowing my brother he whines at me.

" I guess..." I answer back.

"Yay!" yelled Hesh like a little girl. It was quite funny. You shoulda been there. You would have laughed your ass off to. " Oh and I'm going to talk to that girl who we saw yesterday."

" Wait, what?" I asked with a sign of curiosity on my face.

" She's going to be doing a mission for us so I thought I sould " introduce" myself." He just used quotation marks. That means he just wants to have a " friendly" talk with her. What a jerk am I right? Oh I'm not right?

" Dude can I go with you?" I ask impatiently.

" Arnt you suppose to take care of Rylie?" Asked Hesh squinting his eyes at me. Like I said before, He can be a jerk.

" Can't Rylie just come with us?" I asked squinting my eyes back.

" UGHHH!" yelled Hesh. " I guess..."

"Yay!" I yell back. I was running back over to Hesh to give him a hug. Sadly Rylie ran through my legs and made me summer salt and land on my back. Epic fail.... Its still about dame time I meet this girl. Can't wait!